• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Georgia vs Florida (The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party)

WHo ya got?

• Total voters

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^
It was all Stephen Garcias fault!!!!
He was supposed to be the role model for SEC QB's...look what his influence has done to Murray

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^
It was all Stephen Garcias fault!!!!
He was supposed to be the role model for SEC QB's...look what his influence has done to Murray

Garcia would have handed his beer to the opposing player.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol you gaytors might find this funny. It even made me chuckle a little.

Grantham Promises To Be Bigger Asshole Against Florida This Year | GatorsFirst

''I don't respect any of their players except (Chris) Rainey. I think that text message he sent to that broad was hilarious. My respect for him afterward shot through the roof. I shook his hand after last year's game and told him I was proud of him. I plan on doing the same this year. Women need to know their fucking place in this world,'' Grantham said while drinking a Dr. Pepper 10.

Funny stuff. The Dr. Pepper 10 is the cherry on top.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come one Champy, I thought you could do better than that...but, I guess not.

Please, tell us who UF has beaten?

That's the point, dipshit. Neither team has beaten anybody. Yet Georgia has "rolled" while Florida has struggled.

Iron My Jorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Richt even admitted that if the schedules were flip flopped, the results would probably be the same.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point, dipshit. Neither team has beaten anybody. Yet Georgia has "rolled" while Florida has struggled.

Sorry, believe it or not, I don't control the media. It might have something to do with UF losing three in a row (althoughtwo of those games were to the #1 &2 teams), while UGA has won five in a row after losing the first two (although Ole Miss, Tennessee, Vandy & Miss St aren't quality wins).

Richt even admitted that if the schedules were flip flopped, the results would probably be the same.

We'll see against AU, but I think 95% of coaches would say the same thing about facing Bama & LSU.

I mean seriously, UF shouldn't be in the situation they're in. Even in a down year, florida should win one of those games somehow.

UF possibly losing 4 games in a row? That's big, because of the expectations that they have built. So people may have a "sky is falling" outlook. It happens, trust me, it's been happening at UGA for the past couple of years.

Last edited by a moderator:

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a sky is falling outlook because of the injuries we've had, but we should have been able to beat Auburn. We just played a shit game on offense and especially special teams.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a sky is falling outlook because of the injuries we've had, but we should have been able to beat Auburn. We just played a shit game on offense and especially special teams.

I wasn't saying you, or the fans, but rather the media.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES THE GAYDERS DESEREVE TO DIE...
F753013.jpg

...AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!!!

Iron My Jorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It was still a road game against a good team after playing the 2 best teams in the country (and still with a third string qb). What else did you expect?
We're also 13 or 14 players under scholarship and most of the "can't miss" recruits that Meyer brought in doesn't mean squat in Fat Charlie's system.

I mean seriously, UF shouldn't be in the situation they're in. Even in a down year, florida should win one of those games somehow.
So which game should we have won? Auburn is better than a lot of people thought they'd be. They beat us in 06 and 07 too.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was still a road game against a good team after playing the 2 best teams in the country (and still with a third string qb). What else did you expect?
We're also 13 or 14 players under scholarship and most of the "can't miss" recruits that Meyer brought in doesn't mean squat in Fat Charlie's system.

Both of their TD's were set up on short fields because of muffed punts.

Iron My Jorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gonna be time to die for Rainey if he muffs another punt this season.
Looks like Demps is healthy again though.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3