• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Georgia State line

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't confuse Georgia State with Georgia Southern.

GSU = turrble. Not sure why they decided they could jump to FCS

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yes, he was benched for two series. In those two series Pat had a very Tricket-like performance. Granted I didn't recall Bednarik getting hurt, again, but you even quoted an article stating that Pat was in the game BEFORE Bednarik went down.

But I'll stop arguing the point. Mallard is awesome and no one else need ever see the field.

Here was your original point...

Yes and no. Bednarik got hurt in week 2 and then again in week 3. Pat took over those games, but Adam came back and was the starter again until benched against Louisville in week 6.

So... why can't you just admit you not only didn't remember Bednarik getting hurt before Pat replaced him, you were wrong about Bednarik being benched?

Pat's playing time earlier in the game was by design. He was not seeing playing time because of a benching of the starter.

Big difference...

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, I find it funny one would want to continue or discontinue commenting on the play of Millard when one is called out on his POV.

Is this board for pansies?

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBWVFAN Mac is another WVUDAD it might be his uncle MAC He thought the vegas line of 38 was a misprint so he started a thread to ask others. But he is a real Bright one so be careful. And he gets some of his stats from WVU DAD in Private Messages. They are best friends:nod:

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I though the Georgia State tine was Alabama and South Carolina, But I am not as bright as Mac so I might be wrong:doh:

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh don't forget Tenn, South Car and FLA LOL

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we see Childress this week, he is the higher recruited of the bunch, and has the most upside, being a freshman is a plus to me, he has more time practicing and learning than Trickett does. He is supposed to have both and arm AND a pair of legs. JGB, get a life, man. People are allowed their opinions, you, me, and anyone else. IF you want to refute facts, maybe supply your version without the personal attacks and name calling.

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, I find it funny one would want to continue or discontinue commenting on the play of Millard when one is called out on his POV.

Is this board for pansies?
Yes, you called me out on my POV that was so horrible that Dana Holgorsen shared it. I find it funny how you defended the fuck out of Mallard only to have Holgs bench his ass.

And no, it's apparently for inane jackasses like you and jgb. It sure as hell isn't for people who actually want to discuss things without 2nd grade name calling and blatant trolling.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mac,

Sometimes you have to admit you are wrong. It isn't the end of the world.

You will always be called out on an opinion when it isn't shared by others. You will always be called out on an opinion not based on facts. You will always be called out on not knowing your facts.

Get used to it...

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree::nod::agree::nod: Get Used to MAC How was your Party:agree:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you called me out on my POV that was so horrible that Dana Holgorsen shared it. I find it funny how you defended the fuck out of Mallard only to have Holgs bench his ass.

And no, it's apparently for inane jackasses like you and jgb. It sure as hell isn't for people who actually want to discuss things without 2nd grade name calling and blatant trolling.

Dana did not and has not... ever shared your POV about Paul. In fact, he stated the offense was close to doing something special last Saturday. While he pointed out Paul missed some opportunities, he said his WR's also didn't help Paul either. Guys missed blocks. He said the talent on the team needed to start proving itself on the field.

Dana wanted Ford to win and earn the spot... Dana gave Ford and Clint another opportunity to do just that. Paul was an unlikely starter for the team, but he earned it due to his knowledge of the plays and hand signals.

He also has pointed out that both Clint and Ford were not up to speed on communication via hand signals at the end of fall camp.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BBWVFAN Great to have you on the boards, you have always brought a lot on WVU info to keep us up to date. Don't talk to much wit Mac Dad my get jealous :nod:

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the line has shifted to WVU -40 now.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh WOWWWWWWW Thanks for that update. Maybe I should change my Bet now. Thanks Mac That's important Info.:nod::doh:

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we didn't cover, but I'm glad we managed to put up 41. It seemed like the team got the determination they needed after that Ga State TD run.

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the offense woke up for sure. Great win WVU, sometimes these type of games are, "over the hump" games and give valuable playing time to replant the mental and emotional well being necessary to build character, let us pray it isn't cockiness(but a healthy dose of that is not always bad). They starting QB battle is definately heating up!