• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Worms @ Champs 9/23

TheSaboteur

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate this Goldschmidt guy.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disappointing, but it is still going to be a winning season.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a chance with the Wild Card if we finish 5-0, but I think it is now safe for me to start thinking about which teams I'll root for in the postseason. I hope Tampa Bay makes it. Maybe I'll go for the Brewers because they've never won and that is Kuiper's team. I do want the NL team to win the World Series.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely root for the Brewers. Fuck Philly, I have an irrational hatred for any sports team that uses the tomahawk chop so I can't root for Atlanta out of principle.

And I really don't care about the American league. I guess Tejas would be fine, Yankess and Red Sox can suck a fat one.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely root for the Brewers. Fuck Philly, I have an irrational hatred for any sports team that uses the tomahawk chop so I can't root for Atlanta out of principle.

And I really don't care about the American league. I guess Tejas would be fine, Yankess and Red Sox can suck a fat one.

Yeah, I'm really leaning towards the Brew Crew. Their last great playoff moment was about 30 years ago.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a chance with the Wild Card if we finish 5-0, but I think it is now safe for me to start thinking about which teams I'll root for in the postseason. I hope Tampa Bay makes it. Maybe I'll go for the Brewers because they've never won and that is Kuiper's team. I do want the NL team to win the World Series.

I like your optimism but the season is over. The Braves only gotta win 3 of the next 5 games plus the giants still gotta jump over the Cardinals. Yes it was a winning season but to not even make the postseason leaves a bitter taste. Did overcome alot of injuries to at least take this run to the final week. I'm proud of the teams fight just ran out of schedule in the end.

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your optimism but the season is over. The Braves only gotta win 3 of the next 5 games plus the giants still gotta jump over the Cardinals. Yes it was a winning season but to not even make the postseason leaves a bitter taste. Did overcome alot of injuries to at least take this run to the final week. I'm proud of the teams fight just ran out of schedule in the end.

The Giants trail the Braves by 5 w/ 5 games left , It's over

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's virtually over; I know.

The NL West was so winnable. That's what makes it so disappointing. I wish we would've cut Rowand and Tejada sooner. Oh well, it was still a fun season to watch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree cutting Rowand and Tejada earlier might of helped a bit. Credit to Arizona though no one thought they would even finish near the top this year.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, in a lot of ways, Arizona is like the 2010 Giants. I could root for them too in the postseason. I'm sure to root for them in the first round at least.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Despite all the injuries and the usual highs and lows the team went through, I have to say at least the Giants kept it interesting for most of the season. Had my good share of seeing red every time Aubrey Stuffed came up to bat all in the name of good fun and tough love we got for this team.

Yeah, definitely Brew Crew I'll end up cheering for, but if the Philth and Shane Cuntorino are eliminated - oh how fun would that be.

Texas v. Philly in world series. Texas wins and Cliff Lee struggles and can't beat former team. Make it happen!

Last edited by a moderator:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite all the injuries and the usual highs and lows the team went through, I have to say at least the Giants kept it interesting for most of the season. Had my good share of seeing red every time Aubrey Stuffed came up to bat all in the name of good fun and tough love we got for this team.

Yeah, definitely Brew Crew I'll end up cheering for, but if the Philth and Shane Cuntorino are eliminated - oh how fun would that be.

Texas v. Philly in world series. Texas wins and Cliff Lee struggles and can't beat former team. Make it happen!

LOL. That might be the only scenario where I would root for the AL team.