• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCSF Game 2 - Sharks at Kings - 7:00PM

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is almost like Game 2 against the Nucks....FUXK!!!

You better win now Dubs

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
3-6 on the PP for LA and it could easily have been 6-6. The sharks PK was unbelievable and their PP was amazing. This is the exact same series and VAN-SJ except switched. The sharks won on the PP, now they lose on the PK. The nucks took penalties at the worst time, and now the sharks do. It's unbelievable.

You know who had the worst game Ive seen in forever? Joe pavelski. He misses an open net and then is a step slow on the backcheck for the GWG. I am a big pavelski fan but man did he suck.

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps that "delay of game" on Vlasic will finally get the NHL to take a second look at that rule? Maybe at least make it reviewable. Looked to me like it went off the arm of the LA guy. It's kind of a big deal to put a team on a 5-3 in the 3rd period of a playoff game with 2 minutes left when they're down by a goal. Just sayin.

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Couture gets absolutely raped behind the Kings net and no call. They make a pretty weak call on Stuart. Vlasic's puck clearly goes off Carter's arm. Wow, is all I can say...Wow.

I think I yelled something close to that at my TV when that happened. I figured the refs decided to swallow the whistles from then on. I figured wrong.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vlasic call definitely wasn't a penalty... clearly fluttered out off the Kings' jersey.

Also, the trip on Stuart wasn't really a trip... the dude did a great job embellishing and falling down... but at least that one was close enough.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So Couture gets absolutely raped behind the Kings net and no call. They make a pretty weak call on Stuart. Vlasic's puck clearly goes off Carter's arm. Wow, is all I can say...Wow.

The sharks were 0-4 on the PP and are 0-series. The sedin call to ice the nucks was equally bad. sometimes you dont get the calls, but the sharks had their chances and didnt take advantage. They still have the same number of PP as the kings in the series. The calls even out but if they score 3 on the PP and you score none, you lose.

Their PK has absolutely reverted to the passive crap theyve done for the last 3 years. I dont know why, but they just stopped pushing the pace. Its sad and frustrating, but I suppose when the sharks get too nervous they lose it.

This game also reminded me of the complete collapse in game 5 vs. vancouver 2 years ago. I cant explain why they panic so easily and have little composure with a lead, but it's squarely on coaching.

Tmac had to notice that his team was turning it over and LA was coming before all this happened. He needed to stem the tide and cool his team down. He didn't. He missed the opportunity to stop the momentum. Instead, he never used his timeout in the game, his team took two penalties, failed to clear pucks when they did have the chance, and lost.

This one, to me, is squarely on the shoulders of our clearly 2nd tier coach.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vlasic call definitely wasn't a penalty... clearly fluttered out off the Kings' jersey.

Also, the trip on Stuart wasn't really a trip... the dude did a great job embellishing and falling down... but at least that one was close enough.

It was still a bad call, but yeah, it's more likely to be a foul then was the Vlasic one.

If the refs give the Kings the game during the next 2, I wonder if the SJ fans will turn rabid on these fools.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-6 on the PP for LA and it could easily have been 6-6. The sharks PK was unbelievable and their PP was amazing. This is the exact same series and VAN-SJ except switched. The sharks won on the PP, now they lose on the PK. The nucks took penalties at the worst time, and now the sharks do. It's unbelievable.

You know who had the worst game Ive seen in forever? Joe pavelski. He misses an open net and then is a step slow on the backcheck for the GWG. I am a big pavelski fan but man did he suck.

And Logan should have clear that damm puck

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, pretty terrible game by Niemi overall... aside from a few good saves early in the 3rd, he was shaky as hell out there.

Your goalie is supposed to be your best penalty killer? He was their worst tonight. And no, I don't really blame him for the last 2 minutes.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Irwin has to absolutely sit next game.

If Demers isn't ready (and by ready I mean able to skate at like 30%), put Tennyson in there. He can't possibly be as fucking horrible.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The sharks were 0-4 on the PP and are 0-series. The sedin call to ice the nucks was equally bad. sometimes you dont get the calls, but the sharks had their chances and didnt take advantage. They still have the same number of PP as the kings in the series. The calls even out but if they score 3 on the PP and you score none, you lose.

Their PK has absolutely reverted to the passive crap theyve done for the last 3 years. I dont know why, but they just stopped pushing the pace. Its sad and frustrating, but I suppose when the sharks get too nervous they lose it.

This game also reminded me of the complete collapse in game 5 vs. vancouver 2 years ago. I cant explain why they panic so easily and have little composure with a lead, but it's squarely on coaching.

Tmac had to notice that his team was turning it over and LA was coming before all this happened. He needed to stem the tide and cool his team down. He didn't. He missed the opportunity to stop the momentum. Instead, he never used his timeout in the game, his team took two penalties, failed to clear pucks when they did have the chance, and lost.

This one, to me, is squarely on the shoulders of our clearly 2nd tier coach.

If a penalty is called on the Couture play none of the rest happens and SJ has a PP with three minutes left. The officials can't choose to swallow the whistle at one end then make a really ticky tack call on the other. I don't complain about the refs very often but this sequence of events was blatantly bad.

Yes the Sharks PK and PP were both poor this game but the bottom line was they were winning despite the specialty teams to that point. Absolutely discusting how poor the officiating has been this year. There is no excuse for it at all.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well this is fucking depressing. Give then take away so quick... So many god damn ifs in that last 3 mins! Just wished Logan could have cleared that puck!

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I have tickets to game 3, I dunno even know if I can watch another train wreck like this! To hard on the heart haha Ill have to buy some xanax and bring it with me. fuckkkk

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shitty thing is... they could have won this one "for Torres" and be like "awesome, we got one for Raffi and we'll win this series for him, blah blah" with all the #freeraffi hash tags they've been tweeting.

But the refs were like, "fuck you, kill this 5-on-3 first, bitches! LOLz!"... :L

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 3 is a MUST WIN! Hope Shanahan makes a call for Carter's charge/boarding check.:pray: I know he won't but right now that's the only thing that would make this night better.

:finger: officials, why don't you just sit on it! :finger:

I really wanna beat something!!!!!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the worst penalty in the rule book. Puck over the glass. League needs to address that. Sharks played well enough to win.