• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCSF Game 2 - Sharks at Kings - 7:00PM

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two games are probably payback for the first two games in Vancouver, eh?

Kings win first one 2-0 (Sharks won 3-1) and then the heartbreaker in game 2... Kings 4-3, Sharks whatever-the-hell-it-was in OT after tying it up late.

Hopefully this series doesn't end up in a sweep though.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel you man. For some reason this feels about as bad as like Dallas goal in the 4th OT or whatever it was. :gaah:

This feels worse than that to me for some reason.

Series could have been 1-1 with huge momentum on the Sharks' side... instead, they're headed home down 2-0 and possibly getting swept.

Such a huge letdown/opportunity missed... and by "opportunity missed" I mean "ref job", of course.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I was missing a *the somewhere in there haha. Yeah, and all we will hear is how SJ choked and how they suck. SJ played fucking great hockey on the road and got fucked by the zebras. We cant even blame it on patty haha

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was missing a *the somewhere in there haha. Yeah, and all we will hear is how SJ choked and how they suck. SJ played fucking great hockey on the road and got fucked by the zebras. We cant even blame it on patty haha

Well, rules can.. somehow.. trust me. Hah!

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, rules can.. somehow.. trust me. Hah!

LOL...

Normally I enjoy the "beat up Patty" bandwagon but I thought he played a pretty solid game tonight. He's been throwing the body around and skating hard.. the Kings are just keeping a very, very close eye on him.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... I knew if I came back and reviewed the comments I would see this - and this is 100 FUCKING % on TOAD. How many times to we need to get schooled like this before we stop doing the shit that gets it done.

disappointed.

Actually I really don't think that was the approach at all. They had multiple shifts forechecking behind Quick (remember Pavs missing that backhand, for example). The announcers even said during one TV timeout he was yelling at his players, presumably for only getting one shot off, and that was after we were up 4-3. That bullshit penalty on Wingles started to tilt the ice back.

Must win game 3.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason why the Sharks are down 2-0 in the series is not just because they got screwed by the refs. In the playoffs you have to be the team that hunts and not the team that is hunted and lets be realistic, the sharks are the team that gets hunted. They are not clutch and they are not consistent. They have got to understand the importance of crunch time if they are going to have any chance of surviving this round and now is crunch time from here on out.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I really don't think that was the approach at all. They had multiple shifts forechecking behind Quick (remember Pavs missing that backhand, for example). The announcers even said during one TV timeout he was yelling at his players, presumably for only getting one shot off, and that was after we were up 4-3. That bullshit penalty on Wingles started to tilt the ice back.

Must win game 3.

Going to have to agree to disagree I guess.

I have seen my share of the "prevent hockey". Clearly the Wingles call is bullshit, no argument but previous we were doing a much better job of standing up at the blue line. Kopitar coming back clearly changed the match ups - but the fact is that LA started to push a bit and we didn't push back.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also it's hard to kill a 5 on 3 when your two best defenseman are in the box on 1 ticky tack call and one blown call

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This feels worse than that to me for some reason.

Series could have been 1-1 with huge momentum on the Sharks' side... instead, they're headed home down 2-0 and possibly getting swept.

Such a huge letdown/opportunity missed... and by "opportunity missed" I mean "ref job", of course.

Yeah, should be 1-1 for sure. I don't ever want to put it on the refs, but looks like they got the Vlasic call wrong for sure. I thought the puck hit the LA player, and clearly changed directions. LA is already on the PP....if you are the ref in that situation, you better make damn sure you get that call right. But the Sharks have to do a better job after they score the 5-3 goal. Suck it up, kill off the last min of that PP, and come back and beat them in OT.
LA lost their first 2 games vs St Louis, and then won the next 4....so it can be done. That was with an epic collapse of their own, with Quick coming out of the net to play the puck, and giving the Blues the game.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no Stoll in the lineup, the Kings got owned 44 to 21 in the faceoff circle (Sharks won 44, kings won 21). There's more positives to take from this loss. Unfortunately, moral victories don't cut it this time of year, but the Sharks again showed they can compete and put themselves in a position to win.

Trying to stay upbeat after that shitty loss.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, too bad Stoll will be back in the lineup on Saturday.

No, I didn't hear/see any official report but I'd be shocked if he didn't.

snowsurfer13sss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Anyone else still feeling a bit depressed?:lol: Im fucking going to the game tomorrow and Im not even excited! Stoll better not come back.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else still feeling a bit depressed?:lol: Im fucking going to the game tomorrow and Im not even excited! Stoll better not come back.

I'm still bummin, but you should be excited for game 3. The Sharks at no time during the last 2 games got dominated for any long stretch of time. They are in this. You gotta bring the noise.

:yahoo:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah: FUCKING KINGS!!!!!!! :gaah:

I'm plan on being mad all day long today. I better not see a Kings fan today, or I might lose it!!! :mad2: :boxing:

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mRfDoZy.png

I don't think DP meant to tweet that out to the world (accidental texts sent to someone?)... but what exactly is he trying to say?