• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: WCQF Game 4 - Canucks at Sharks - 7:00PM

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this->
Shitty way to end it on a bad call but just as shitty as the stanchion bullshit.

I thought that call was a little weak too - there were some other legitimate places a call could have happened but that was kind of weak. Regardless, you get swept at home the first two games and then shit the bed with penalties on the third... well - enjoy your bed. They earned their reputation...

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks need to learn to put teams away and not go into their patented prevent D any more.

I couldn't figure out what they were doing for part of that 2nd period and especially the first half of the 3rd. I thought Toad was playing a 1-2-2 and just dump->change... that is LAME!

It is always better to spend more time in their zone... always. Luckily we pulled this one out - big character win, and especially taking advantage of the opportunities late in the game when they came.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Canucks brought the questionable call upon themselves. Bieksa was complaining that the Sharks were diving and the refs weren't calling which is basically saying "fuck you refs! You're why we're losing!"

Basically, they had it coming.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I stopped watching the game when they went down 3-2 lol it worked go BLINKY!!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ibqIqyfbMc2Y5S.gif

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pavs has always been up and down from round to round, but hopefully now that he is on the 3rd line, he can get some good 5 on 5 match ups.

Braun, totally agree. Very pleased by his play as he was given the task of handling the Sedins. Vlasic can make a partner look good though, but credit Braun for a very good defensive stick. Love the way this guy is progressing.

Going to need Havlat back. It will make everything fall in line. Especially that 2nd PP unit. Also, Torres back with Pavs on the 3rd line.

I gotta give props to Jumbo this series. Who is this guy looking to shoot the puck? He can't get lift on his shot but it's hard enough to produce rebounds and the series winning goal was evidence of that.

Exactly why pavelski is excelling right now myself and c'mon for sure have always stated pavelski is a 3rd liner on a team with any depth now all of a sudden the sharks have it.

He's in a position where he will succeed and that's huge. I really like Torres on the line with marleau and couture teams are not running Logan like they have in the past simply because the fear of god is in them now.

Havlat getting back is a nice problem to have because it takes shep out of the line up

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly why pavelski is excelling right now myself and c'mon for sure have always stated pavelski is a 3rd liner on a team with any depth now all of a sudden the sharks have it.

He's in a position where he will succeed and that's huge. I really like Torres on the line with marleau and couture teams are not running Logan like they have in the past simply because the fear of god is in them now.

Havlat getting back is a nice problem to have because it takes shep out of the line up

I actually like Sheppard on that 4th line. He's a little sketchy in the defensive zone but he goes 100% every shift and his physical play has been a welcome addition to the bottom six. There's also a good chance he'll remain in the line up depending on Burish's injury. I agree with leaving Torres on the top line and if Havlat comes back putting him on Pavs line and letting him match up against 3rd line competition would be the optimal situation.

Torres - Couture - Marleau
Galiardi - Thornton - Burns
Havlat - Pavelski - Wingels
Desjardins - Gomes - Sheppard

IMO those are the best forward lines this team could ice.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like Sheppard on that 4th line. He's a little sketchy in the defensive zone but he goes 100% every shift and his physical play has been a welcome addition to the bottom six. There's also a good chance he'll remain in the line up depending on Burish's injury. I agree with leaving Torres on the top line and if Havlat comes back putting him on Pavs line and letting him match up against 3rd line competition would be the optimal situation.

Torres - Couture - Marleau
Galiardi - Thornton - Burns
Havlat - Pavelski - Wingels
Desjardins - Gomes - Sheppard

IMO those are the best forward lines this team could ice.

What's the latest on Havlat? Did they ever name his ailment & a time table for his return? :wtf2:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Shepp's forecheck. He is giving guys some bruises.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good news: AV is gone.

Bad news: Next coach is probably going to be Tippett (who I was hoping would replace McLellan at some point instead).

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Good news: AV is gone.

Bad news: Next coach is probably going to be Tippett (who I was hoping would replace McLellan at some point instead).

Looking for something to put you to sleep during the season?

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking for something to put you to sleep during the season?

Haha.. yes... well, at least calm the heart rate down a bit, anyway! :P