• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCQF (Game 3) Sharks at Kings - 7:30PM

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Then I am going to drink until I vomit again.

LET'S GO SHARKS!!!

So my roommate keeps secretly drinking all my whiskey, so I've confiscated it from the liquor cabinet. Maybe I will drink the rest of it tonight and live post the game. I need drinking game rules. Specific to this series.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my roommate keeps secretly drinking all my whiskey, so I've confiscated it from the liquor cabinet. Maybe I will drink the rest of it tonight and live post the game. I need drinking game rules. Specific to this series.

That's fucked up.

I only have beer tonight but if they don't get their shit together I will pick up a bottle for Thursday's game.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fucked up.

I only have beer tonight but if they don't get their shit together I will pick up a bottle for Thursday's game.

You know what the really fucked up part is? The bottle of Jameson that she just emptied is a bottle she bought for me because she drank my entire last bottle of Jameson! I hadn't even opened either fucking bottle! Her excuse last time was that she didn't know it was mine and that I was saving it. Thought it was "leftover from a house party." So she replaces it. And then drinks that one! Now she doesn't have the "I didn't know it was yours" excuse!

GOD DAMMIT I'M MAD AGAIN!

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatley says "we just have to play our game". Our game Dany? Your game is being soft and tentative in the playoffs. I want to see you play the 2010 Blackhawks game, not your game Dany.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it wrong that I didn't deem it worth it to spend $50 to go watch this game (or Thursday's game) in person?

I would be just so fucking pissed when they start sucking it up.

This way, from home, while I play WoW, it's not so bad to half-watch them suck...

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK - Clean slate for the evening. Last game was last game - so Iam looking forward to the Sharks getting things back on track and putting a solid perfomance on the ice.

GO SHARKS!

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to a good game! Good luck to you Sharks fans!

GO KINGS GO!!!!!!

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Play physical
2. Be the first to the puck
3. Win the battles along the boards
4. Go to the net and generate traffic
5. Enough with the cute/soft/low-percentage passes already (I'm looking at you JT)

None of this existed in game two. This team is capable of doing all of these things. When they play desperate, they have the ability to beat anyone. Such a frustrating team to watch sometimes. Especially in the playoffs.

Good call. Hopefully, the ass-kicking in Game 2 will push them to accomplish the keys you have listed.

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know what the really fucked up part is? The bottle of Jameson that she just emptied is a bottle she bought for me because she drank my entire last bottle of Jameson! I hadn't even opened either fucking bottle! Her excuse last time was that she didn't know it was mine and that I was saving it. Thought it was "leftover from a house party." So she replaces it. And then drinks that one! Now she doesn't have the "I didn't know it was yours" excuse!

GOD DAMMIT I'M MAD AGAIN!

Jameson's..??? Man, you drop the gloves for that..

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings first goal i blame Wallin. He dumped it up ahead when he should have broke out smoothly.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good night folks!! What fucking bunch of idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Solid start...