• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCQF (Game 3) Sharks at Kings - 7:30PM

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, but Filo how was Sanchez in today in the Giants game?

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ru trying to say hes played well??? Then I ask you have u watched the game. He has been a joke, down right fucking atrocious.

Is English your first language dude? :D

Jeezus.

He's played horrid all game, so I wasn't expecting a huge faceoff win.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time for Jumbo to win the game. He's gotta make up for the bad pass happy play he's given so far.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off topic, but Filo how was Sanchez in today in the Giants game?

He looked good via the boxscore. Didn't get to watch the game though so no update, sorry bud.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least they got a point out of this one, eh?

Oh wait...

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked good via the boxscore. Didn't get to watch the game though so no update, sorry bud.

No worries, got home late but saw the GMen win two straight in the rockies. Looking forward to sweeping their asses tomorrow.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to need a refill.

And boys...stop fighting. We are on the good guys side here.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I haven't read all the posts but I'm some are bagging on Thornton but I'm going to stick up for him a little here. His puck management has been atrosious but he's doing a lot of things very well. He is working hard on the back check, his play in his own zone has been very good, he's been very physical, and he's won a lot of key faceoffs and board battles. Sure, I'd like to see him be a little more involved offensively but if he starts working as hard with the puck as he has without it that part of his game will come around.

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should slip this note to Jumbo Joe just to wake his ass up:

Joe Thornton never loses the puck. The puck occasionally realizes that it is not worthy of being in the presence of Joe Thornton.

- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Joe Thornton allows to live.

- Every time Joe Thornton loses a faceoff, a baby dies in the womb.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't read all the posts but I'm some are bagging on Thornton but I'm going to stick up for him a little here. His puck management has been atrosious but he's doing a lot of things very well. He is working hard on the back check, his play in his own zone has been very good, he's been very physical, and he's won a lot of key faceoffs and board battles. Sure, I'd like to see him be a little more involved offensively but if he starts working as hard with the puck as he has without it that part of his game will come around.

I agree with everything you wrote Cmon. That said, you're characterizing a 3rd line Center there. :D

And yes, I know you know that.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Ur right, I guess his puck management has been so bad it has overshadowed everything for me. When it comes to Sharks playoffs what I have to say isnt rational, which is obvious if you read my posts.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Thornton gets the game winner i predict his playoff career will take off stats wise