• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Titans at Steelers - Stomp the Towel!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it wasn't pretty but TN found a way to get the W. Good game, Steelers.

1-0 :whoo:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, fellas. :suds: You have one of the best head coaches in the game to help you regroup.

I'd kill to see someone like Mike Tomlin on our side.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, fellas. :suds: You have one of the best head coaches in the game to help you regroup.

To bad Tomlin isn't an offensive coach.... ours just aint getting it done!!!! Highlights show Ben and Haley having words several times on the sidelines!!!! Not good at all!!!!

Congrats again!!!!

bsanko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I would rather have Cower. The Steelers need a HC that will chew some ass!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I would rather have Cower. The Steelers need a HC that will chew some ass!

So many Titans fans were chomping at the bit to hear that they were going to interview Cowher when Jeff left or after last season.

So many guys who go from the sidelines to the booth don't seem to come back. Must be so much less stress.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad Tomlin isn't an offensive coach.... ours just aint getting it done!!!! Highlights show Ben and Haley having words several times on the sidelines!!!! Not good at all!!!!

Congrats again!!!!

I hadn't heard about Haley and Big Ben going at it. Todd Haley probably has one more week to make it happen before he loses the locker room.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hadn't heard about Haley and Big Ben going at it. Todd Haley probably has one more week to make it happen before he loses the locker room.

They showed them on the side lines during the game a couple times.... I dont think they were inviting one another to house warming parties.... unless of it was to burn each others house down house warming thing!!! The system Haley wants in Pittsburgh just aint working.... Its not Ben's fault nor is it Haley's fault... but when things start to go wrong Ben being the competitor gets pissed and honestly I can understand his frustration!!!!

dwmiami

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have lived in Pittsburgh for last 2 years and I watched the game at my local establishment yesterday. I walked in with my CJ jersey on and watched it with all Steelers fans. Can't tell you how satisfying it was to have the last laugh because when I walked in all I heard was how bad of a pounding we would get.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have lived in Pittsburgh for last 2 years and I watched the game at my local establishment yesterday. I walked in with my CJ jersey on and watched it with all Steelers fans. Can't tell you how satisfying it was to have the last laugh because when I walked in all I heard was how bad of a pounding we would get.

Very cool that the Steelers fans were okay with it. :suds: