• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT Sausages @ Champs

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone read the ESPN mag article about the Giant fans that sit near the left field foul pole? Apparently there's a woman out there with a booming voice who kicks ass at yelling at outfielders. Gets in their head but never gets dirty or inappropriate.

I'd be surprised if Morgan is in the starting lineup tomorrow. Now that the fans know he has rabbit ears, it's only going to get worse.

thanks for the tip - enjoyed the read. Creative heckles are awesome.

here's the link if anyone hasn't had a chance to read it yet:

MLB - San Francisco Giants have devoted fans in Section 135 of AT&T Park - ESPN The Magazine - ESPN

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counsell the dback was far more annoying

Probably so but Morgan didn't do himself any favors and he sure as heck didn't win any fans but more or less placed a target on his own back. Dude is lucky the games are AT & T and not at the Stick which is by far a much more worse area. Morgan's post game interview wasn't the classiest, either. Then again, his rap sheet isn't all to classy to begin with.

Also, I could be wrong here, but my confidence in Whiteside behind the plate continues to drop analogous to Borders' stock prices. Hoping to see Stewart and Belt starting tomorrow for at the very least their defensive prowess alone.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gp, you done made me go against my personal code of not posting on the ESPN (Giants board) with an excellent post.....I hate you. Struck a chord with me being a hockey player and all.

One last post.....

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
gp, you done made me go against my personal code of not posting on the ESPN (Giants board) with an excellent post.....I hate you. Struck a chord with me being a hockey player and all.

One last post.....

Sorry about that Filo. If it's any consolation it will disappear in a couple of days. But, yeah, I think it's a sentiment anyone who played teams sports feels strongly about.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the link. Love hecklers like that, although I'd not want to sit next to them.

I liked the bit about Marcus Thames being in on the joke. Gotta love guys with that kind of attitude.