• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - San Jose at Phoenix - Jan 17, 1:00PM

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What troubles me about Joe this year is he has 12 assists at even strength. This is suppose to be a premier set up man and 1 even strength assist ever 3-4 games is not enough. QUOTE]

Holy crap.... 12 even strength assists in 47 games? :L

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I totally agree with you. I dont understand why hes not out there. Nothing can be worse than Huskins and Wallin. I really like his ability to get the puck thru in the offensive zone, which is a huge boost on a team whose D men cant shoot the puck.

I don't entirely disagree that the D is part of the problem. That being said, if the Sharks had Zetterberg centering Patty and Heatley, they'd be a 400 pnt line easy.

joe just refuses to change his game, if he could dish it on the move it makes him that much more dangerous when you add in the fact he is shooting a little more this seaosn

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't entirely disagree that the D is part of the problem. That being said, if the Sharks had Zetterberg centering Patty and Heatley, they'd be a 400 pnt line easy.

joe just refuses to change his game, if he could dish it on the move it makes him that much more dangerous when you add in the fact he is shooting a little more this seaosn

I'd change Zetts to Datsyuk. With Dats between Marleau and Heatley it's not far fetched that they could all record close to 100 points.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd change Zetts to Datsyuk. With Dats between Marleau and Heatley it's not far fetched that they could all record close to 100 points.

Datsyuk always seems like such an enigma, not quiet Federov bad, but it just seems like he isnt always into it.

It would an interesting thing to see none the less, both Zetterberg and Datsyuk are a level above Thornton