• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - Phoenix at San Jose- Feb 1, 7:00PM

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am stuck on the radio feed since Atdhe.net got squashed.

Dan and Jaime don't sound pleased. They keep using the word "sloppy" and saying that Phoenix is doing exactly what everyone said they should do, "let the Sharks fall asleep."

They've also mentioned a handful of times that Pavs hasn't scored in 15 games.

Kind of glad I can't actually watch.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew seems a bit critical tonight. He has already been negative on McGinn's, Heatley's, Thornton's game. Looks like they picked up right where they left off with another home stinker. Lately they seem to be better on the road it seems. Maybe that is good because they will be on the road for awhile soon.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh... I might have cursed the game or something...

The first 10 minutes of the game looked pretty good and then it seemed like they looked in the mirror and realized they should slow it down a bit.

@KillerVee: I guess they cracked down on these sites pretty hard...

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Dan and Jaime don't sound pleased. They keep using the word "sloppy" and saying that Phoenix is doing exactly what everyone said they should do, "let the Sharks fall asleep."

ATDHE.net now ATDHE.ME - Watch Free Live Sports TV

Try the atdhe.me site. The feed there was working for me earlier.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couture is out tonight? Hmmm. So far he has been as productive as the Big 3.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I wish Nichol's suspension was over. It seems like the longest suspension ever.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, what a pathetic shift. You know things have gone to shit when Paul Bissonette(sp?) scores a goal on you.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol, what a pathetic shift. You know things have gone to shit when Paul Bissonette(sp?) scores a goal on you.

You should know by now that every scrub and rookie call-up always score their first goal of the year against the Sharks. :L

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW Heatley is a fucking moron once again.

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heater (non) had a great chance to plow that guy in front of the net and instead makes a weak poke check and then cruises by the guy... pathetic.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the Sharks were in trouble when they had some comments during the first period from Thornton about how close things are in the Western Conference and how important these last 30 games are and he said something to the effect of "The playoffs start now for us."

Season over. :L

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks fans at the tank really dissapointed me when they started cheering when Niemi got pulled. I'm not sure if they were cheering for Stalock's debut or Niemi being yanked but if they were cheering for Niemi being yanked, they really showed how little they know about hockey. I hear so many fans at the games talk about the team like they know hockey but I really can't help but admit that a lot of Sharks fans have very little knowledge of the game itself. They wouldn't dare boo their precious Joe Thornton, even though he has the emotion of a plastic fuck doll. The leadership on this team sucks and I can't believe they came out like this. This is the most important second half of a season we have seen in a long time and this is how they play?! I hear people talk about how this is "good for the team" because they will enter the playoffs in already "playoff mode". 1. Who says this team is going to the playoffs? 2. This team is incapable of playing in a "playoff mode" especially with any kind of consistency. So all you Sharks fans that blame this season on Nabokov being gone and Niemi being the problem, cheering for him when he gets pulled. You should really get your head out of your ass and look at the blueline and the leadership, there is where you will find your problem. If this season goes into the shitter, which I'm guessing it will because these ass clowns have given me no reason to believe otherwise, I would like this team to be torn down and built around Couture. Go with a new leadership core, make Boyle or Clowey the captain and let them take control. Bye bye Thornton, later Heatley but believe it or not I have no problem keeping Patty around. Get rid of the talentless hacks like Wallin, Huskins, Vlasic and the other steamy piles of shit and let's move on...

Rant over...

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Try channelsurfing.net but the bull shit that is being shown smells like bullshit

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the worst game of the year so far? Take Couture out of the lineup and they go in the crapper big time!

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty bad when the only thing the crowd can do is celebrate clearing the puck....

well maybe if the Sharks had ice girls, then I would understand why the crowd would be cheering. :D:D