• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Kings @ Sharks 7:00PM PDT

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clowe doesnt seem that hurt, but if he is, that would be a huge loss. Eager plays a similar game and has similar size, so he could likely fill in nicely on that line, but clowe adds just great board work, skill, toughness, and heart, that losing him would be really bad. Hopefully it's just precautionary as I'd rather him sit a game or two and be healthy in a week than push it down the stretch.

p.s.: Is Braun gunna sit forever? The sharks are playing well, but I was hoping to see braun get some good action. I wonder if he is gunna be a bench player down the stretch and in the PO's?

I agree and I wasn't trying to imply that Clowe wasn't hurt. It's just the way the McLellan let it slide so casually with any pushing by the media that he had a lower body injury, I just question its validity. If he hurt a wrist or a shoulder, there's no reason for him to say that.

Hopefully it is just a "tweak" and nothing more. While I'd like for the Sharks to finish in 2nd, sitting Clowe to make sure he's 100% for the playoffs is obviously fine with me.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not so sure it's so false. i think Jumbo had talked abut wingers helping out on the draw and Tmac wanted to give him the experience of playing wing to see what it's like. I have to think that if jumbo was actually hurt, he'd be resting. Draws aren't the only thing that an injured wrist effects (Ask boyle) and everyone knows that being healthy and ready for the PO's is priority #1, much more than PO seeding or anything else. Not to mention, jumbo is only 1% better in the circle than patty, so it's not a big change anyways.

That's what practice is for. You don't practice something like this in-game. Especially important games like the last two. Also, if this was actually the case how come Mayers isn't taking a majority of the draws for the 4th line and on the PK and why isn't Wellwood taking draws over Pavelski for the 3rd line if the wingers really need this practice? Why only Marleau over Thornton on the 1st line? Their explination doesn't add up.

Toolrulzz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good game last night. Nice to see the Sharks handle teams desperate for points and jockeying for position or trying to get into the Top 8. As for Clowe, lets hope it isn't too serious. A friend of mine re-watched the game and said he saw Clowe block a shot that got him in the ankle right before he left the game. Don't know how accurate that is however. If true that could be good news as long as it isn't broken.