• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (78) - 03/29 Sharks @ Coyotes - 7:00PM

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are they saying? Just same old homer shit?

BTW, fire Drew too... tired of his schtick. What a fucking useless homer.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way I'm watching them next year is if

Alex Stalock is in net.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Ratto but today, he's on the money.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Ratto but today, he's on the money.

What's the drunken babbling fool have to say?

(I live in LA so don't have access to CSN feed once the game ends on NHL Center Ice)

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok...ok rares :)

Haha.. I'm serious! :p

(I *do* however expect points out of every one of the next 4 games! Even some wins, I swear)

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.. I'm serious! :p

(I *do* however expect points out of every one of the next 4 games! Even some wins, I swear)

Sure you do! Now I know your lying!

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG dude, Ray and Drew showed more passion than anyone wearing a San Jose jersey tonight. That's both awesome and sad.

What's Tim Kawakami doing these days? I'd love to see that guy involved in the broadcasts.

Thornton during his post game interviews always annoys me.
"Well we wanted to win, and since we didn't win, we're not as happy as we would be if we did win but next game, we hope we win."

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think Marleau's best years are behind him and it's time to look toward the future because as much as I wanted him to, Marleau will not lead us to the promised land and I honestly don't think Jumbo is the man either.

If those two guys can't get it done, then no supporting staff behind them is going to.

Forgive me for using the forbidden word, but it might be time to rebuild.

Best years are behind to most Sharks....PM, Jumbo, Clowe, Boyle.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG dude, Ray and Drew showed more passion than anyone wearing a San Jose jersey tonight. That's both awesome and sad.

What's Tim Kawakami doing these days? I'd love to see that guy involved in the broadcasts.

Thornton during his post game interviews always annoys me.
"Well we wanted to win, and since we didn't win, we're not as happy as we would be if we did win but next game, we hope we win."

17456698.jpg

Wow... LOL!! Did I do that right?

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the drunken babbling fool have to say?

(I live in LA so don't have access to CSN feed once the game ends on NHL Center Ice)

I hate Fatto as much as you do, but tonight he called out the entire team basically saying if you can't win on the road and can't in your division, you're going to be watching the playoffs from home.

He intimated that the Sharks looked like the really didn't even want to win, citing their lack of urgency.

Then they pass the mic over to Drew who basically says "Ratto, WTF man? You think they wanted to lose?" Drew was visibly pissed and I'm with him there to an extent too. Drew's a homer, sure and part of me likes that. Who wants some sterile Joe Buck style color guy with no feelings one way or the other making the commentary for your team? Sometimes as a fan you want a guy on the broadcast staff to say "you know what? That WAS a crap call!" even if it's not entirely professional. If we all wanted "stiff and professional" by default, we'd all spend much more time at work. Sometimes after a couple beers during a bad game, I like being able to say to my buddies "See?! Drew agrees with me! I must be sort of right"

But overall, Ray's critique of the Sharks not playing with any heart is closest to reality. These guys sucked out loud because they play with 0 sense of urgency. It was as though they were already out of the running and Ray is right to call them out on that. That's what we all saw tonight right? Did any of us see anyone in a Sharks sweater that looked like they were a playoff hungry team? I sure didn't see it.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17456698.jpg

Wow... LOL!! Did I do that right?

LMAO!

Dude if I didn't already hit my cap of reps per day, I'd give you reps for that.
I'm going to make it a point to come back tomorrow to properly recognize your efforts.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the game on DVR. I thought the Sharks controlled play in the second even though PHX got the first goal. Then PHX capitalizes on a 3 on 1 in the third. The Sharks suck at shooting. All shots either go wide, high, or straight to the goalie's glove hand. Great job giving up a goal to the 30th ranked PP. Glad I didn't have to wait through commercials for this.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mad2: the sharks must have the worst shooter in the whole NHL. :mad2:
Either the fucking shots go wide, high, into the goalies chest or just have their shots blocked........ugh!?!?!?!

Ah yes. Just read through the thread and I repeated you above.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO!

Dude if I didn't already hit my cap of reps per day, I'd give you reps for that.
I'm going to make it a point to come back tomorrow to properly recognize your efforts.

Haha.. no worries, no need. That was just soooo "John-Madden-said-what-WTF?!" that I had to dig up the Jackie Chan meme.

Thanks for the Ratto recap too.. yeah, I like that Drew calls out refs but he's a bit too much of a homer for my tastes otherwise.

I also can't stand Randy and his "shot clock" references much longer...

I think I'm mostly just getting older and grumpier, eh? :p (don't answer that)

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.. no worries, no need. That was just soooo "John-Madden-said-what-WTF?!" that I had to dig up the Jackie Chan meme.

Thanks for the Ratto recap too.. yeah, I like that Drew calls out refs but he's a bit too much of a homer for my tastes otherwise.

I also can't stand Randy and his "shot clock" references much longer...

I think I'm mostly just getting older and grumpier, eh? :p (don't answer that)

nope you are not grumpier maybe older but Randy and Drew suck, it's the truth.