• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (70) - 3/15 Predators at Sharks - 7:30PM

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, its soo hard to score a goal, but its agony to win a game.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good job Sharks and thank you Niemi for finally showing up for a game!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I managed to stay awake and saw the game was tied so I watched the OT/shootout. Damn did they sure look good. I love to watch this team when Joe and Patty play with a flame under their asses. Very glad to see the 2 points against a good team. They were desperately needed. Keep it going.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys...have to take every point you can get right now

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Pavelski sucks at shootouts now. They have the book on him.

He either goes blocker or glove, no dekes, but thats primarily because he has slow feet and hands. Quick release, just dekes about as well as a 300lb "D" leaguer lol Oh wait the speed up and stop shot too

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He either goes blocker or glove, no dekes, but thats primarily because he has slow feet and hands. Quick release, just dekes about as well as a 300lb "D" leaguer lol Oh wait the speed up and stop shot too

The Nils Ekman special

caliraftdude

Sharks Hockey... meh...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to bail and deal with work nonsense but looked through the play sheet. Looked like a pretty good effort up and down the lines with Nemo making the saves. Its a solid win, and we needed it bad. Calgary is getting hot and LA is right behind them.

It would be a good time to start getting our game together for at least a round or two of playoff hockey.

CJdublé

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Was at the tank tonight, very happy we got the two points. Moore needs to make himself moore useful (har har har) 36.4% in the faceoff circle?!?! and desjardins was only 40%, ouch. I would also like to see galiardi get some more ice time, the guy plays hard. And I know this board loves to knock on mitchell, but I like him on the 3rd line. He plays hard and wins races and had a few good backchecking steals. I know he seems to get lose when he gets the puck, but at least he throws it towards the net and doesn't turn it over like clowe did a few times tonight.

EDIT: Also seeing havlat was wonderful, he needs to not out deke himself, but I think he will be improving with each game.

EDIT2: Suter played 29:51 of ice time, holy f***

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glorious Shark Victory.

I guess...

I love myself a win as much as any of you but is there any event in professional sports as anti-climactic as the NHL shootout?

For fucks sake the league won't even use it during the playoffs.

We won tonight and all I could muster was a "meh" when the shootout was won.
It's not that I don't care, so much as the shootout is some serious bush league bullshit only intended to gain the momentary interest of people who normally don't care one whit about hockey.

Fuck those guys! They don't care about the shootout either!

Here's the solution: No shootout and no more giving 1 pt for OT losses.

This is one thing the Canadians fucked up. You should get nothing for losing!
0!
Zilch!
Nada!

There's no good sportsmanship award past the age of 10. There's winners and losers. Losers should never get any benefit for losing!

If you tie, great! 1 pt each!
If you lose in OT, why do you deserve a point? You don't!
You deserve nothing!

The whole "You get a point for losing" precedent is the only reason the Flighty Mucks have a Stanley Cup they don't deserve.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Ending

Thanks Sharks!

There are so many reasons that gif is not right.

Actually no, there's one reason!

The Sharks won so why do I have to look at Super Mario pr0n?
God damn it!

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another fast food victory...i left the house during the 2nd intermission and went to Jack In The Crack...i got a grilled cheese, strawberry shake, curly fries and mozzarella cheese sticks then i listened to the 3rd period while i drove to my gf house in Richmond...ok just so you know i am a vegetarian and never eat fast food...so i want some bonus rep for this one!

hahahahah.

go Sharks...i am going to get so fat.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game guys...have to take every point you can get right now

Good game brotha. GL the rest of the way. If the Sharks don't make the playoffs, I'll be pulling hard for Nashville to go all the way.

Go Weber Go!

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game brotha. GL the rest of the way. If the Sharks don't make the playoffs, I'll be pulling hard for Nashville to go all the way.

Go Weber Go!

yeah i would not mind seeing Nashville go all the way, would be a refreshing change, except for Tootoo, i like that whole team.