• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (65) - 3/6 Oilers at Sharks - 7:30PM

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
sharks cant score on the SO either. And niemi looked pathetic on gagne...

what a wasted point.

You know what? if the sharks do miss the PO's, and colorado makes it, I would support getting rid of dougie. they are 0-6 with moore (and minus a mid 2nd rounder) who went shotless and totally sucks balls. 0-4 with winnik and galiardi. Not a single goal between them. hell minimal pressure even.

Dougie totally screwed the pooch and has fucked the future, so if ginner keeps up his play and the lanch get in and sharks dont, the fuck tmac and dougie and clean house.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disgraceful. Another disappearing act tonight for Thornton/Marleau. Disappeared for the entire homestand. Lose to Carolina, Columbus, Edmonton. Who's left?

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me know when the sky starts falling so I can make sure to bring my umbrella...

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we fucking lost Sgarbossa :burt:

LOL @ those who thought I was a moron giving away Ginner

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have a team full of 4th liners doing nothing and two overpaid stiffs doing nothing also...you get nothing. I can barely stay awake watching this. It is flat out boring.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Every move doug wilson has made, aside from burns, over the past year or two has been terrible. Niitymaki? awful. Handzus? Awful (which I called preseason and many on this board attacked me for that too). Moore? awful. Galiardi? awful. Winnik? useless. And that doesnt even mention that fact that the sharks have traded their a second rounder, the leading scorer in the OHL, and their 5th leading goal scorer. The list of bad moves is quite long actually and maybe he got desperate and was just rying to mix it up, but he has really screwed the pooch.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Griess in net, Niemi just has bad mujo and its effecting this team.

Why is Desi and Winchester scratched tonight?
I love Mitchell's wiff on his semi break away :clap:

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next game, Sharks will give up a goal in 5 seconds!!! Or lead by 3 with 2 minutes left then loose in SO again....We're doomed!!!

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One goal given up was 10 seconds into the game. The other was on the shift right after a scored goal. Home fans are being treated to crap hockey.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would never happen because they are clueless but the home fans should boo them mercilessly, IMO...

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
One goal given up was 10 seconds into the game. The other was on the shift right after a scored goal. Home fans are being treated to crap hockey.

I've been one of those fans to see the bad hockey a lot (loved the 1-0 loss to buffalo I saw)...

It really is bad hockey. The 5 on 3 was awful and 3 mins of straight PP time and they get 1 shot. That, to me, was the most indicative part of the game along with the multiple botched 2 on 1's and 3 on 1's including the jumbo-patty clear cut one, that doesn't even create a shot. They simply arent communicating, executing, or focusing. The coaching is off, the players are off, the depth is sorely sorely lacking, and it's just all bad.

The only good news is that they are in one of the worst divisions, and could have their worst season since 02-03 and still end up in the 3rd seed. of course, that means little because I cant imagine them beating anyone in the PO's.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Not too worried. I still think they'll make the playoffs. I'm not too wild about what will most likely happen in the playoffs though, lol.

If they miss the playoffs then they deserve to be on the outside looking in. Just relax Gents and try to enjoy the bumpy ride.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, don't really understand why people are freaking out all of a sudden... the team sucking shouldn't be news to anyone.

Code:
    me
[---|-----------------------------------------------------------------]
don't                                                              omfg
give a                                                            panic
shit                                                              time!

That's about how it feels right now... LOL

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am drunk and turning 43, i think i have a very valid excuse for freaking out!

:)

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am drunk and turning 43, i think i have a very valid excuse for freaking out!

:)

Shit, sorry to hear that.... err.. I mean, happy birthday dude! :p

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, don't really understand why people are freaking out all of a sudden... the team sucking shouldn't be news to anyone.

Code:
    me

I was just about to post that I'm losing interest in this team very quickly. They're just not entertaining. Hell I forgot that they even played a game last night.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Code:
    me

I was just about to post that I'm losing interest in this team very quickly. They're just not entertaining. Hell I forgot that they even played a game last night.

lol, I'm not quite to your guys level yet. I kind of view these current Sharks as though I'm the parent of a teenage boy or girl. They're starting to act out a little, pretend that they don't care by listening to their i-pod and making me want to pull my hair out. That said, I realize that even though they're going through this bad phase, it could be a lot worse, they could be the Islanders (meth addicts), Columbus (kids who keep falling off the alcoholism wagon), etc. The good thing is, I know they'll grow out of this phase (Thornton traded or not re-signed) and that I can go back to the good old days of loving and being proud of being a Sharks fan. Right now, it's not that I'm not proud or happy to be a Sharks fan, because I'll be one until the day I die.....it's just indifference. When people ask me what team I go for in hockey, I say without hesitation "Sharks, for sure, I grew up in the bay area".....then they ask me how they're doing, lol, and I just say "meh".
I watch the games now and hope they win. There are no expectations on my end whatsoever. It's just tough because there's no spark or excitement to speak of even if they lose. No fighting, no large hits, no anything.....no fightback at the end of a loss. I just wish they'd show any kind of emotion rather than ho-hum.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah! Well said, filo.. can't really disagree with any of that. The same pretty much goes on here as well, down to (non-hockey) people asking me how my Sharks are doing, except I just say something like "pretty bad". :p

patrickjc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
When the home team gets "outhit" 24 - 14, and the Captain has ZERO SOG, that tells you a lot about the intensity and work ethic of this team. Also, 16 giveaways is very telling.

I believe it was Pavelski who had an open path to the net from about 15 feet out, with the puck on his stick, and instead turned away to feed a pass back toward the blue line. Nobody seems to want to step up and make something happen.

I like to say I have never seen a boring hockey game, but the current state of Sharks play is enough to put one to sleep.

They could easily go 0 - 4, or maybe pick up 1 or 2 points on this road trip. But, not playing any better at home either, so what the heck.

Patrick