• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: 49ers vs Raiders, Pre-Season Style

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, 1st offense looks a lot better this week. Except for taking themselves out of it once they got to the goal line. Hope they just wanted to focus on their running game today, so that explains the horrible play calling inside the redzone.

Alex Smith looked better than last week, but still the same old Alex for the most part. I just expect we'll see a lot better results with Braylon hauling in catches like he did today.

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
anyone who is actually watching the game who wouldnt mind to a first half summary, would make my night. I would appreciate it. Thanks

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Machine guns really throw off your cadence you know? Hate that

better than thinking about baseball

thin walls in her apartment complex .. had the movie blasting .. must've confused a lot of neighbors.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love how Harbaugh doesn't wait for a reporter to say anything after he's done talking. PEACE BITCH. lol

As do I. Those sideline interviews are some of the most pointless & stupid traditions in football.

His interaction with reporters is going to lead to unintentional comedy for years, "Had some penalties that cost us points"... wha? We had 1 penalty that half and the play was halted before the snap or did I miss somethin

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
OT: :tj:

if true holy shit!!

Adam Schefter Filed to ESPN: Arizona will sign WR Larry Fitzgerald to a record 8-year, $120 million deal that includes close to $50 million guaranteed.
:jaw::jaw::jaw::

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Harbaugh doesn't wait for a reporter to say anything after he's done talking. PEACE BITCH. lol

As do I. Those sideline interviews are some of the most pointless & stupid traditions in football. If they could I'm sure coaches like Belichick would just say *#!$%* off.

haha repped

Harbaugh is gangsta

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
better than thinking about baseball

thin walls in her apartment complex .. had the movie blasting .. must've confused a lot of neighbors.

"What's goin on over there? Sounds like they are playing Gears of war and jumping on a trampoline"

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if true holy shit!!

Adam Schefter Filed to ESPN: Arizona will sign WR Larry Fitzgerald to a record 8-year, $120 million deal that includes close to $50 million guaranteed.

Good gravy, no wonder PFT was saying Titans better lock up CJ2K first.. he's going to want something very similar.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some **** fucks on his board, but for the most part its solid. Nice work Ray!

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His interaction with reporters is going to lead to unintentional comedy for years, "Had some penalties that cost us points"... wha? We had 1 penalty that half and the play was halted before the snap or did I miss somethin

a hold on iupati as well.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

As do I. Those sideline interviews are some of the most pointless & stupid traditions in football. If they could I'm sure coaches like Belichick would just say *#!$%* off.

Only sideline interview I ever found worth watching was Namath on Monday night football against our 9ers. Best non-field action I've ever witnessed

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if true holy shit!!

wow. they better hope his QBs do abetter job of getting him the ball this year so it's worth it.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still a little worried about the D with Franks and Manny gone, but it looks good so far!