• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (26)- 12/10 Sharks at Blues - 5:00PM

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got home from work, sounded like a frustrating game. I know this is stupid question and the goose egg should probably answer it, BUT, did they at least play with some urgency? Was there effort? Was there hitting?

I think Brad Winchester drove to the net once. Drew made a big (sarcastic) deal of it too. Other than that, it was boring. Blues didn't do much either to be honest. Got that one (almost) 5-3 goal, other than that nothing.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks don't deserve a GDT today in Chicago, IMO... Hah!

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that's what pisses me off the most about this team. When you question if the guys on your team give a flying fuck about being a champion, you question whether or not you should even be rooting for them. The 2011-2012 squad just like every squad that has been led by Joe Thornton and Patrick Marleau, they just don't have "it". And I think we all know what "it" is...it is effort, urgency, balls, drive, tenacity. This team lacks all of that. I'm tired of watching Marleau and Thornton skating around because they are just happy to be here. On top of that, we traded three first rounders for a guy whose focus seems to be more on snakes than winning the Stanley Cup. Seriously, does Brent Burns' personality and interests bother anybody else? It seems like he treats hockey as a job that just enables him to indulge in all of his off ice interests. I swear if somebody offered this clown a rare, majestic snake that nobody else owns and gave him the choice of the snake or the Stanley Cup, I bet he chooses the snake. I know I sound ridiculous but I am so FUCKING SICK and TIRED or hearing about this guy's snake obsession. I want to hear about his STANLEY CUP obsession, I want to hear about how he would do anything to win the STANLEY CUP. I do not give a FUCK about how many snakes he owns but I guarantee you that he owns more snakes than he does points this season. And speaking of points, Martin Havlat has one goal? I am not torn up over trading Heatley and I don't think Havlat has been playing terribly but having one goal in 22 games is absolutely pathetic. This guy has to start putting the puck in the back of the net if we have any hope of getting to the Western Conference Finals, where will we obviously get run through by a team that has more skill and most importantly more heart and drive than we do. So what grade do I give Doug Wilson for his off-season trades so far? Let's see, between Snake-man, 1 goal, and Sheppard who blew out his knee on an ATV, I gotta give him an F-.

Couldn't have said it better myself. This team is not interested enough in winning the Cup, as has been the case for years. The talented bunch of losers have too many other interests to be fully interested in winning a Cup. Clean out the front office to change the philosophy in the organization. The only constant in the playoff failures and underachievement has been GM Wilson.