• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - 12/11/10 vs Red Wings

UBDevils22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i'm headin to the rock tomorrow for my 3rd game this season.

currently i'm 1-0-1 (home opener, and the SO win vs CGY)

gonna be in 131

anyone else taking the death march?

NJDev4

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wish I was going. Nice seats. Will be watchin on Directv instead :( Hope they win today. One thing I have noticed lately being a a Devs fan since they moved to NJ is it seems like maybe the bandwagoners have folded and moved on to something else these days. Its always tough to be a fan of your team when they are down and havin a tough time, but if your a real fan you may have your gripes but you stick it out. I notice this season that when I come across some guy wearing a Devils hat or shirt they come right over and say go devs or give you a thumbs up, and are glad to see ya. I figure the talent is there and we can only go up from here(hopefully). So enjoy the game, should be a good time. Go Devs.

UBDevils22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well, that sucked, but hey i got picked for score-o and didnt miss the net both times!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hahaha thats epic ub...first time ever last night i tried to get picked for score-o too! how did they notify you that you won? they come to seat? at 1st intermission?

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They used to come during the first period and tell you that you were picked and to meet at the box office at a certain time. I did an internship with the Devils before the lockout.

UBDevils22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hahaha thats epic ub...first time ever last night i tried to get picked for score-o too! how did they notify you that you won? they come to seat? at 1st intermission?

sorry cup, just got back on here today, some cute girl came to me and my friend at our seats during the warm up, asked for me by name, confused the hell out of me cause i only knew one other person for sure that was at that game and he was a co-worker.

but then she told me where to meet up and what time. we got to chill outside the zamboni's and by the zamboni doors for the final 2 minutes.

i was shooter #2, FYI, sporting the Zajac, the only lefty too, haha