• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (1) - 10/8 Coyotes at Sharks - 7:30 PM

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Burns got caught chasing too much on that one.

Mordin145

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sharks PK is still looking shaky, their PP looks sick with two killer Bs at the d. I hope nemi get back soon, because I don't trust Griess at all.

Mordin145

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
wow how many 5 on 3 are we keep giving them, i know we are going to win this game, but man so sloppy

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Sharks are mentally checked out after the 6th goal.

Stackem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And in other news, heater and seto each have a goal in the minny win.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glorious Shark Victory!

The PK needs work but great offense tonight.
50+ shots, 6 goals and strong power plays are very encouraging to see in game #1.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressed with Handzus. He'll be a stabalizing presence for the 3rd line. Burns takes risks and it mostly works out. I just hope he is wise with his risky plays. Not impressed with White. Sharks PP will be deadly all year. Sharks did what they were supposed to do tonight as the Coyotes shouldn't scare many teams this season. Great way to start the season.

Go Sharks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks PK is still looking shaky, their PP looks sick with two killer Bs at the d. I hope nemi get back soon, because I don't trust Griess at all.

For sure, and a huge weakness if the Sharks can't get it fixed. They're not gonna score 6 every game. On the bright side, there's a lot of season left to work on it.

Looks like the Sharks are mentally checked out after the 6th goal.

For sure. That 3rd period was not very exciting.

And in other news, heater and seto each have a goal in the minny win.

I'm really hoping Seto has a fantastic year in Minny. Couldn't care less about Heatler.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin White looks like he's not used to his teammates yet thats the second bad pass out of the zone by that guy

Yeah I saw the same thing. He either doesn't have a sense of where his teammates are because he doesn't have that sort of sense or he just isn't familiar with his teammates yet. He also stepped up to try and pick off a pass in the third period and allowed the pass to get through on the rush. Just overall a shaky game.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good win, just caught up off the DVR.

I knew Handzus would be awesome all along... I just wasn't expecting every line to score at least once tonight.

The PK was meh but then again, the 5-on-3's are tough... what can you do.

Now we wait a week until the next game. Whee!

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from the tank.

My god are they a lot faster than last year. They started to get lazy in the late third, but an outstanding performance for most of the game. Great to see so many sharks with points. Ahh what a game!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is just so nice. Where those haters at right now?

Right here... Ill be the debbie downer since im already the hated one on the board. 1 game doesnt make a season. esp vrs Phx... If opening day ment the outcome of the year, then Chi & Boston would be in the shitload of trouble, and I fully expect Chiccago to finish above SJ. Playing Phx, really? I still stick to my post awhile ago, this team has no depth at forwrd. shutdown the 2 lines, there in trouble. Shit years past, you shut down the top line they were in trouble, and they had 3 solid lines. this year they have 2. Rejoice and be happy, it was a great game to watch. but please, dont be :charlie: and expect this game after game.

(insert bash here)

BTW its nice to read that Handuez (yes gram. patrol I know I spell his name differnet on every post) is gonna be solidfy that 3rd line - after ONE game. LMAO...

And PS... THAT A BOY GREISE!!!

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW its nice to read that Handuez (yes gram. patrol I know I spell his name differnet on every post)

Why would you purposely do that? Just to kill the ability to use search?

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad the Sharks played a solid game, too bad we have to wait until Fri for the next game. I'm sure the Sharks will correct the PK issues and be even better next game.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Right here... Ill be the debbie downer since im already the hated one on the board. 1 game doesnt make a season. esp vrs Phx... If opening day ment the outcome of the year, then Chi & Boston would be in the shitload of trouble, and I fully expect Chiccago to finish above SJ. Playing Phx, really? I still stick to my post awhile ago, this team has no depth at forwrd. shutdown the 2 lines, there in trouble. Shit years past, you shut down the top line they were in trouble, and they had 3 solid lines. this year they have 2. Rejoice and be happy, it was a great game to watch. but please, dont be :charlie: and expect this game after game.

(insert bash here)

BTW its nice to read that Handuez (yes gram. patrol I know I spell his name differnet on every post) is gonna be solidfy that 3rd line - after ONE game. LMAO...

And PS... THAT A BOY GREISE!!!

Your killing me, have you ever seen Handzus play outside of last night? Thats his game. game in game out over 82 games. It has solidified the 3rd line.

And look at the score sheet it was spread out through all 4 lines, pull your head out of your ass and take a look around not everything is a world of shit like your current view