• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Gators vs white flamingos 1pm Hawaiian time espn

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing is that I checked out some of their personal forums (like caneinsight) and they're convinced that Manny will be one of their greatest coaches, that Williams is a stud QB who made no mistakes, and that because they beat the spread against the #8 team (lol), they should still win 9-10 games this year.

Yeah...a lot of Gators said they wished we would've played a blow-off team for our first game, as usual. Well hell, the Vandals would've kicked our ass!

Didn't we have SIX turnovers? I think Miami had zero turnovers. How the fuck do you lose a game like that?? I think 22 random guys found poopin' on the Miami streets could've beaten UF last night.

FSU rules

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...a lot of Gators said they wished we would've played a blow-off team for our first game, as usual. Well hell, the Vandals would've kicked our ass!

Didn't we have SIX turnovers? I think Miami had zero turnovers. How the fuck do you lose a game like that?? I think 22 random guys found poopin' on the Miami streets could've beaten UF last night.
Miami never scores off turnovers

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Zona lost to a G5 team that gave them SIX turnovers. So it could have been worse for the canes? :noidea:

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t look like Miami had much of an offensive line, especially against the pass rush.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 turnovers and a victory for the gators

Just how shitty is Miami?

KbDDjtc.gif

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miami muffed a punt in their 10 yard line. Missed a chip shot. It was more like 4-2, missed Chip shot is actually worse than a turnover. That ignores Miami’s constant fuckery in clock management. Florida tried to give the game away, but Miami said “hold my beer”. Total yards were within 2 yards of each other.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami muffed a punt in their 10 yard line. Missed a chip shot. It was more like 4-2, missed Chip shot is actually worse than a turnover. That ignores Miami’s constant fuckery in clock management. Florida tried to give the game away, but Miami said “hold my beer”. Total yards were within 2 yards of each other.
and the miami played pushed the gator into the late hit out of bounds and the refs never reviewed the turnover we had possession of twice before miami came away with it....shit went both ways. it is what it was , UGLY. ill take the win and regroup with a week off to get our shit together.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami muffed a punt in their 10 yard line. Missed a chip shot. It was more like 4-2, missed Chip shot is actually worse than a turnover. That ignores Miami’s constant fuckery in clock management. Florida tried to give the game away, but Miami said “hold my sizzurp”. Total yards were within 2 yards of each other.
:yo:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn....central florida may actually be the best team in Florida this year

giphy.gif

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash