• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gary Anderson to Oregon State

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to wish Anderson luck in attempting to beat anyone ranked #1 or #2 in the nation while he's at Oregon State.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd best coach in the BIGGIE headed to Corvallis?

Fucking A DeCarolis, job well done! Hell...I was getting ready to settle for Tedford or Baldwin.

COTDAM I LIKE IT!

Anderson is a much, much better coach than Riley. Obviously, Anderson had no interest in the Nebraska job or else Eichorst ignored the call.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anderson is a much, much better coach than Riley. Obviously, Anderson had no interest in the Nebraska job or else Eichorst ignored the call.

He did have no interest in the Nebraska job........that is for sure.

It's because him and his family didn't want to live in the Midwest anymore.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long has Oregon St been working this deal for Anderson?

Was Riley actually on his way out before Eichorst got to him.

keep-calm-and-elsa-lets-it-go.jpg

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it was a surprise for Oregon State.

Supposedly, Anderson did not like Madison, Wisconsin. A writer, Bruce Feldman mentions this.

Anderson is leaving pretty nice facilities for crappy facilities? I never called them crappy, but many others have including just about all the PAC 12 posters and Wallace2KU/

Anderson is taking a pay cut? Wow.

Recruiting might be better since he is next to California.

Fanbase? 42000 or so fans in Corvallis compared to 86000 in Madison.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The move makes no sense at all, career wise anyway.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was a surprise for Oregon State.

Supposedly, Anderson did not like Madison, Wisconsin. A writer, Bruce Feldman mentions this.

Anderson is leaving pretty nice facilities for crappy facilities? I never called them crappy, but many others have including just about all the PAC 12 posters and Wallace2KU/

Anderson is taking a pay cut? Wow.

Recruiting might be better since he is next to California.

Fanbase? 42000 or so fans in Corvallis compared to 86000 in Madison.

Mind-boggling to say the least...yeah Beaver facilities are bad, but today a 43 million upgrade was announced as well as the GA hiring.

Andersen's OSU contract information has not yet been disclosed. He originally signed a five-year, $10 million deal with Wisconsin when hired following the 2012 season. In March, he signed a new deal that bumped his salary from $1.9 million to $2.2 million in 2014.

GA contract will be announced soon as his official Corvallis greeting set for Friday.

This is all good news out here, both the hiring and money spent on facilities. We all don't have an Uncle Phill ya know. I feel a whole lot better today than yesterday about Beaver football.

In my heart I only wish we could have gone a lot farther with Riley et al...sure you boys will.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The move makes no sense at all, career wise anyway.

He gets a chance to go battle Utah again. Maybe that is it. Nebraska wasn't much competition so he wants Utah back. Obviously, Ohio State was way too much competition.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind-boggling to say the least...yeah Beaver facilities are bad, but today a 43 million upgrade was announced as well as the GA hiring.

GA contract will be announced soon as his official Corvallis greeting set for Friday.

This is all good news out here, both the hiring and money spent on facilities. We all don't have an Uncle Phill ya know. I feel a whole lot better today than yesterday about Beaver football.

In my heart I only wish we could have gone a lot farther with Riley et al...sure you boys will.

DiD OSU ever post the job? Isn't there some law in Oregon that requires it for seven days? Maybe I am thinking of another state. But then Wednesday to Wednesday, oh I get it.

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

congrats Mr Wallace, you boys got your selves a goood coach

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

This would make sense considering Riley appeared to be on their hot seat anyways. If this is true, I guess I was right about Eichorst hiring a leftover.