• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GAMES 3 - 4

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know the importance of tomorrow's game. Who ever wins tomorrow makes it a MUST win in Game 4 for the other team. This leads to my questions.
Let's say we beat Hudson tomorrow. In game 4 do we start Lincy on 3 days rest or do we start Madbum and hold Lincy for a game 5 if necessary. Same with the Braves and Lowe although I heard the Braves have penciled in Lowe no matter what happens tomorrow.
Do you take your best SP and let him go on 3 days rest if you are up 2-1 in games.
If we lose game 3 then you know it has to be Lincy.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cox is going all in. I suggest Bochy does the same. Lincy in game 4. Who wouldn't want that? Especially against our hottest pitcher

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bum has been the road warrior, though, and Timmeh has never pitched on short rest. Timmeh only throws in game 4 if we lose tomorrow.

ElJimador

Keepin it Real
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Personally I'd go with Bum in game 4 win or lose today. I do not like pitchers throwing on short rest. A sinkerballer like Lowe should be able to do it without much dropoff but not a power pitcher like Timmy, and especially not when he's never done it before.

Besides, I have complete confidence in Bumgarner. The kid is fearless, he was lights out on the road all year, and he only got stronger in September.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I'd go with Bum in game 4 win or lose today. I do not like pitchers throwing on short rest. A sinkerballer like Lowe should be able to do it without much dropoff but not a power pitcher like Timmy, and especially not when he's never done it before.

Besides, I have complete confidence in Bumgarner. The kid is fearless, he was lights out on the road all year, and he only got stronger in September.

I completely agree with this post. Not even because of Bum, although I agree he can handle a game 4. Tim has problems sometimes on 4 days rest. I think we'll all be disappointed with him on 3 days.

Not sure if the brass see it that way though.

We did mostly say the Giants would win this series in 5 games, so this is what that looks like....

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Looks like bumgarner is going to be ready to come in for sanchez, should Jon wet the bed. I guess that means Timmy in game four no matter what.