• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gameday boycott

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not watching game day on Saturday. They are racist?

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much quit watching gameday a few seasons ago. It's not because of bias or anything to do with football analysis period, but because they pimp out those depressing emo stories that are a bummer before games. I'm chilling out, and then boom! There's some kid that got both of his legs amputated in a car accident that killed his parents and 4 siblings, but random college team got him a dog and a foam finger so cheer up! :L

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y’all should start gambling on premier league soccer. Fuck gameday.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best part is, if they actually do succeed in boycotting gameday, everyone who tunes in will see a bunch of Penn State fans representing. I’m sure the dozens of people who watch the Fox show will be real impressed though.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much quit watching gameday a few seasons ago. It's not because of bias or anything to do with football analysis period, but because they pimp out those depressing emo stories that are a bummer before games. I'm chilling out, and then boom! There's some kid that got both of his legs amputated in a car accident that killed his parents and 4 siblings, but random college team got him a dog and a foam finger so cheer up! :L

I record it and put it on about 30-40 minutes after it starts. I FF through the sob story bullshit. Everyone has had bad shit happen in their lives. I don't need to see that shit on my day off, from a job I don't like. I just want to drink and watch football.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my brother your heartless bastard...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dantonio, loves rapists and fondlers.
That’s why he kicks them off the team and notifies the authorities immediately when he finds out about alleged incidents?

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see a cage match brawl between the ESPN & FOX panels.

Corso would beat the shit out of Meyer. Urban would get kicked right in his pushy.

aj_paige.gif