• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Week Thread: San Francisco

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, I just can't root for Dallas. I started to say "me too" but then got a nasty case of diarrhea

In an ideal world I would rather us both keep winning until we meet. That would make for a he'll of a game and I like the way we match up against them..

Damn it stinks in here!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is just no point in rooting for Dalles imo. we still got two games against NO we win both and when should take the NFC South just like that....

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Not for nuthin but will Ginn have an axe to grind against SFO?
I keep waiting on an 80 yd TD from him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing it against the team that thought he had no value.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess that Cowboy thing is the first board controversy we've had here. Maybe I should just say I'm not so much rooting for the 'Boys as rooting against the Saints. Maybe I should have been a lawyers or somethin', lol.

But yeah, I gotta say, I can't stand Dallas. I didn't like them when they had Staubach, Dorsett, and Landry, nor when they had the jackasses Aikman and Irvin, now they have Tony Promo playing for dooshtoid owner Jerry J (did I mention Dez Bryant?). And how did I forget that they once replaced Elvis impersonator Jimmy Johnson with the least likeable coach of modern history, Switzer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for nuthin but will Ginn have an axe to grind against SFO?
I keep waiting on an 80 yd TD from him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing it against the team that thought he had no value.

You have to think that so - he probably wasn't given what he thought was a fair shot at playing time at wideout. He took a 1-year deal with the Panthers because he thought he would get that chance, imo. He's done pretty well, too, I must say. The rap on him is that he shied away from contact, and liked running out of bounds too much. He's caught some tough passes for us over the middle, and had some runs where he def cut inside.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivera: Panthers practiced nervous Friday
If Rivera had any concerns Friday, it was not with the injury report but with his team's demeanor.

Rivera said players "practiced a little nervous" Friday, prompting Rivera to remind them to focus on the task at hand.

Taking Scott's place will be former defensive tackle Nate Chandler, who took over last week against the Falcons after Scott and backup Jeff Byers (foot) both went out in a span of several plays in the first half.
Rivera said veteran guard Geoff Hangartner, who was resigned this week, will rotate with Chandler while he regains his conditioning.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I won't be surprised if we lose nor will I be hugely disappointed unless we give it away like we did with Seattle and Buffalo. Of course a win would be huge. Imthink NO loses to Dallas

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be surprised if we lose nor will I be hugely disappointed unless we give it away like we did with Seattle and Buffalo. Of course a win would be huge. Imthink NO loses to Dallas

This may be the only Sunday that I actually pull for the Cowboys to win a game.:lol: