• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when this place kept telling me how great the 49ers were?

We hit them once and their bitch made QB tapped out and then after toying with them like a cat with a bitch made mouse the Eagles then made the 49ers defense look like some defeated bitch made defense.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners have played well but their defense has also spent a lot of time on the field, and it is starting to show. Philly's interior o-line is getting the better of SF and opening up some nice lanes.

Yes, there were a lot of penalties. But most of those Niners calls were legit. Hurts has done a very good job so far of protecting the football. Hopefully he keeps that up, and if so they win this thing!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G in the 2nd half??

:heh:

I'm pretty sure that their only chance is to have McCaffrey play QB. This went from a toss up game to nearly impossible now that Johnson is the QB.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We hit them once and their bitch made QB tapped out and then after toying with them like a cat with a bitch made mouse the Eagles then made the 49ers defense look like some defeated bitch made defense.
Cowboys hung 40 on your bitch ass D

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners have played well but their defense has also spent a lot of time on the field, and it is starting to show. Philly's interior o-line is getting the better of SF and opening up some nice lanes.

Yes, there were a lot of penalties. But most of those Niners calls were legit. Hurts has done a very good job so far of protecting the football. Hopefully he keeps that up, and if so they win this thing!
Most....lol

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre hysterical. When the Cowboys beat the shit out of the Eagles in Philly with Minshew on the field you cried like a little bitch. Now, with the Niners backup, err, 3rd, err, 4th string QB on the field and the refs giving the Eagles 2 TD's via penalty and missed call, you're talking about the Niners D lmao. You're a joke

Are you drunk, retarded, non-binary or se combination among those 3? Hurts beat the Cowboys with their better non-choke QB Cooper Rush. Eagles lost to the Cowboys in Dallas, not Philly, and it was a close game. Dak threw a pick 6 to a defensive end. It was sad and pathetic.

But idk, I knew the 49ers were bad when they struggled with the Dak and McCarthy Cowboys last week but I didn't think they were this bad. Cowboys really fucking suck!

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don’t act like a fucking moron. It’s a lot of gifts going ion against the Niners. You literally have caught every break possible

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,784.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not making a whole lot of sense.

How drunk are you?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you drunk, retarded, non-binary or se combination among those 3? Hurts beat the Cowboys with their better non-choke QB Cooper Rush. Eagles lost to the Cowboys in Dallas, not Philly, and it was a close game. Dak threw a pick 6 to a defensive end. It was sad and pathetic.

But idk, I knew the 49ers were bad when they struggled with the Dak and McCarthy Cowboys last week but I didn't think they were this bad. Cowboys really fucking suck!
Cowboys would have beat the shit out of this Eagles team and their corrupt refs. If Purdy can come back after halftime the Niners will likely come back and beat them too

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve owned the game for most part til eagles were gifted non stop

Your desperate team shouldn't be grabbing face masks and spinning WRs around like some bitch made overrated goon team.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey all you odds maker on this site.
What are the odds RTK disappears if the Niners make a comeback?