• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Game Thread: Conference championships: Jan. 29

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%
I like the teams that had the the harder road for both games. We'll see.
Holy shit! Did you just pick the Eagles to win the game? Didn’t see that coming.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I'll say - A lot of people seem to be putting a lot of stock into Mahomes being healthy almost in a way that assures KC will win this game as if the past 3 times the Bengals haven't beaten the Chiefs with a healthy Mahomes.

Three times in the past 13 months, at that.

I hope he's healthy - I don't want to hear excuses when/if Cincy wins. Best of luck to KC - they're a hell of a team....trying to beat them a 4th time in 13 months is going to be a hell of a chore....

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing I'll say - A lot of people seem to be putting a lot of stock into Mahomes being healthy almost in a way that assures KC will win this game as if the past 3 times the Bengals haven't beaten the Chiefs with a healthy Mahomes.

I hope he's healthy - I don't want to hear excuses when/if Cincy wins. Best of luck to KC - they're a hell of a team....trying to beat them a 4th time in 13 months is going to be a hell of a chore....
Bengals 27
Chiefs 24

Oh so close

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, that was fast. Even a 60% Mahomes is pretty good. Can't keep track of the narrative. Should the Chiefs be expected to win, feel dIsReSpEcTeD, Mahomes da gawd, or just start Chad Henne.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sit down clown.
Bengals in a close one, Niners not so close.
How have the Niners had a tougher path playing in the NFC West?!?!? But also…feel even better about the game knowing you’re on the other side.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is not going to be healthy. By the end of the first QTR people will be see how much it effects his performance.
The high ankle sprain can be harder to play on a week after the day you sprained it.

Mahomes himself sounds very unsure.

"I'll have to find ways to be able to push off and be able to still make the throws the right way," he said. "I'll push it a little bit today and then the next day and then the next day again and see what I can do then. Not reaggravate the injury, obviously, but push it to see what I'll be able to do on Sunday."

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every fan of any team hopes that Mahomes is good to go at reasonable level. For a better game. However, if not, there are chances the surrounding cast pulls up bootstraps to compete. Watch out for traps.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy...and you pride yourself as being smart?

2 playoff wins > 1 playoff win.
Do the math. LOL
The path doesn’t start when the playoffs do. Try and keep up. You insulting my intelligence was a nice touch. If people don’t recognize your inane rules apparently the person is now stupid.

You seem miserable. You’d think after 27 years of futility you’d be better prepared to deal with disappointment.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Happy International Cat Day GIF

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is not going to be healthy. By the end of the first QTR people will be see how much it effects his performance.
The high ankle sprain can be harder to play on a week after the day you sprained it.

Mahomes himself sounds very unsure.

"I'll have to find ways to be able to push off and be able to still make the throws the right way," he said. "I'll push it a little bit today and then the next day and then the next day again and see what I can do then. Not reaggravate the injury, obviously, but push it to see what I'll be able to do on Sunday."
I think he will be just fine. He is an amazing athlete, about to win a second MVP. He is having one hell of a season. He can throw the ball 40+ yards without planting his feet on a dime. We are still inexperienced a bit on our oline, and the Chiefs have an underrated pass rush.

I think the Chiefs will be fine, and this should be an epic game. I hope Cincy can edge them out, but this game scares me more than last years AFC Championship game because the underdog mentality with nothing to lose is gone, and all t he pressure is on the Bengals now with the media hyping them and changing their story going into Sunday's game.