• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game One MVP

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just full of fun facts today so be prepared. DeMarcus Ware when in the game provided pressure on 35.4 percent of the plays that he was in. So every 1/3rd pass play he was right next to Flacco making a play. That was the highest in the entire NFL. 2nd in the NFL was Von Miller with 19.6% of the pass plays providing pressure.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade
Talib
Ware
McManus
Anyone of these are viable options. It certainly wasn't Manning which probably deserves its own thread

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade
Talib
Ware
McManus
Anyone of these are viable options. It certainly wasn't Manning which probably deserves its own thread

I guess I am one willing to give Manning about 4 weeks of the season. If in week 5 he is still playing this way then it might be time to hit the panic button a little. We knew though going into this season that this offense might be rough going out of the gate facing some major pass rushing teams in the Ravens, Chiefs, and Lions. When you throw in a brand new OL and a new offense it makes sense that it just wasn't quite there. We did see though two very long drives where Manning did what he has done in the past in keep drives alive. Really until that last drive to me the biggest problem was that our run game wasn't going. We averaged having a 3rd and 9 throughout that game. That is not an easy place to be when the other team knows they can bring huge pressure. We get the run game going I think you might be surprised how quickly Manning can look like his old self.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's kind of the point. We were told Manning's "erosion" last season was because of injury. I'll take that at face value, because prior to that he looked good. The offense was scoring at will. This past Sunday, Manning looked the worst I've ever seen. And I would venture to guess he threw his back out on that rollout pass. His arm looked shot. Osweiler would've made those throws. Those were easy ones, he missed him. Badly. Like Tim Tebow bad. I wonder if we are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole on top of it. Manning is terrible under center. I love the Broncos, and it pains me to admit the ship might've sailed on the Peyton Manning era. I watched an interview with TD and he kinda echoed the same sentiments.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's kind of the point. We were told Manning's "erosion" last season was because of injury. I'll take that at face value, because prior to that he looked good. The offense was scoring at will. This past Sunday, Manning looked the worst I've ever seen. And I would venture to guess he threw his back out on that rollout pass. His arm looked shot. Osweiler would've made those throws. Those were easy ones, he missed him. Badly. Like Tim Tebow bad. I wonder if we are trying to fit a square peg in a round hole on top of it. Manning is terrible under center. I love the Broncos, and it pains me to admit the ship might've sailed on the Peyton Manning era. I watched an interview with TD and he kinda echoed the same sentiments.

Maybe you are right and I am just holding onto hope and ignoring the signs that are right before me. I am still willing to give him a few games though to show whether this is more his career is over or is this just him learning a new offense not having any time with this new OL and the fact that Sanders missed most of camp while DT missed most of the off season. I'm still hoping that those are the reasons this offense looks out of sync.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am one willing to give Manning about 4 weeks of the season. If in week 5 he is still playing this way then it might be time to hit the panic button a little. We knew though going into this season that this offense might be rough going out of the gate facing some major pass rushing teams in the Ravens, Chiefs, and Lions. When you throw in a brand new OL and a new offense it makes sense that it just wasn't quite there. We did see though two very long drives where Manning did what he has done in the past in keep drives alive. Really until that last drive to me the biggest problem was that our run game wasn't going. We averaged having a 3rd and 9 throughout that game. That is not an easy place to be when the other team knows they can bring huge pressure. We get the run game going I think you might be surprised how quickly Manning can look like his old self.

Playing what way ????????????????????? heck last I checked 3 sec is needed to play QB in the NFL

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't you think a QB should get 3 seconds ?????????????????????????????? good god ????????????...And as a QB you get hit you start to fall apart no matter who you are !!!!!!! this is Fact ...very few come back from being pounded .. and still look good at the end of games .

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you think a QB should get 3 seconds ?????????????????????????????? good god ????????????...And as a QB you get hit you start to fall apart no matter who you are !!!!!!! this is Fact ...very few come back from being pounded .. and still look good at the end of games .

Please. He had plenty of time most of the game. There were issues with delayed blitzes that our line needs to address, but that comes with time and more experience. That can be schemed.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our SB years Elway was able to order Pizza and have it deliver after the snap of the ball before he passed the Football .. This OL needs to get it's crap together before we make judgment . NE looked like what the first 4 games ???????????? yes they cheat .. Yes that is how they always win ! But they still needed to play sound Football and a OL clicking on all cylinders ..It was not like Brady was all that good last year either ????? I always hear how great Gronk is also ...oh please save me the BS !!!!!! King of Push off and they let him get away with it !!

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our SB years Elway was able to order Pizza and have it deliver after the snap of the ball before he passed the Football .. This OL needs to get it's crap together before we make judgment . NE looked like what the first 4 games ???????????? yes they cheat .. Yes that is how they always win ! But they still needed to play sound Football and a OL clicking on all cylinders ..It was not like Brady was all that good last year either ????? I always hear how great Gronk is also ...oh please save me the BS !!!!!! King of Push off and they let him get away with it !!

In our superbowl years we weren't starting a rookie, a ps center, and two free agents. We also had a much more mobile qb with Elway. Other than that, you're arguing with yourself again, and it's irritating. Shaddap.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please. He had plenty of time most of the game. There were issues with delayed blitzes that our line needs to address, but that comes with time and more experience. That can be schemed.

In a game when QBs get hit it adds up ! watch the game Manning is letting go of the football way to damn fast for a reason he does not have the time so he is cheating and throwing way to early . yes Delayed blitzes were key all those hits add up and All QBs can take only so much and then play suffers

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our superbowl years we weren't starting a rookie, a ps center, and two free agents. We also had a much more mobile qb with Elway. Other than that, you're arguing with yourself again, and it's irritating. Shaddap.

Kiss my grits

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like cheese and shrimp

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grits

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My whole thing is Manning under center=disaster. He looks completely out of sorts. Kubiak said he was going to fit this offense to Manning's strengths. Give the guy a fighting chance then. He doesn't even have time to set his feet from under C, nor does he have the ability to break the pocket. Before Manning's "injury", our offense was not a problem. At all. This D with pre-injury Manning wins the SB on a pretty consistent basis.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's week 1 Sandy.

Go eat your grits.