• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good episode. The story overall is becoming too standard.

So they fight and defeat winter and now they'll all fight against Cercei? Why would the North want any part of that, especially after a battle that cost them a good chunk of their army?

I didn't like the fact that the Night King has no motivation other than to go after Bran. He's just an evil force with a really simple motivation? What was his motivation before Bran became the TER? The WW already had a big battle against the Night's watch before Bran even made it north of the wall.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that... I'm more looking at the writing and how we go through all of this for 7 and 1/2 seasons with this menace, only to have it wiped out in 2 seconds. Almost thinking it would have been wiser to pull the Dothraki and the Unsullied back to fuckin' Dorne and just have Theon, Arya and Bran sit in the little grove waiting for the Night King. Sure, we'd still lose Theon, but so what? ;)
That's one way to look at it. Another way is that we were actually 2 seconds away from seeing the NK win, possibly already starting to accept it, then out of the blue clear sky he gets perished.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who died?

Other than the 12 year old ruler I couldnt tell.

Edd
Lyanna Mormont
Theon
Jorah
Beric

Theon was an obvious death, and the rest save Ser Jorah weren't even big characters. I liked that Ser Jorah died protecting Danny, but how did he get out there?

all of the dothraki (in the stupidest way possible).
most of the Unsullied.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it's ok. That's a lot of shit to process. I'm still waiting for my heart rate to slow down so I can rewatch the trailer, haha.
i only paused the episode a few times to take shots.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who died?

Other than the 12 year old ruler I couldnt tell.

Beric, Jorah, Theon... I think that's it.... Unless you count that Night's Watch dude who kept calling Sam a "pussy" (paraphrasing)

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 dragon? The one john was riding looks to be dead...

there like 60 people left alive in at winterfell.
if nothing else, sansa doesn't have to worry as much about how to feed them

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so what the fuck is up with the symbol the white walkers were always using? Arranging body parts, dead horses, etc into that spiral. We’ve seen it all over the place all throughout the whole series and now the the walkers are gone and no explanation.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edd
Lyanna Mormont
Theon
Jorah

all of the dothraki (in the stupidest way possible).
most of the Unsullied.

Probably more of the army left than we think

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm pretty sure it all airs at the same time.

at least, i asked my friend in hawaii and he said he watches it at 1500.

My cousins don’t get the East Coast feed on their cable system. If they had DirecTV or Dish then I wouldn’t have any problem with keeping stuff from them.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good episode. The story overall is becoming too standard.

So they fight and defeat winter and now they'll all fight against Cercei? Why would the North want any part of that, especially after a battle that cost them a good chunk of their army?

I didn't like the fact that the Night King has no motivation other than to go after Bran. He's just an evil force with a really simple motivation? What was his motivation before Bran became the TER? The WW already had a big battle against the Night's watch before Bran even made it north of the wall.

Perhaps that is part of the problem here. They did a poor job of making us understand why the NK gave a shit about Bran/3ER in the first place. I still don't get it, and now? It doesn't matter.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so what the fuck is up with the symbol the white walkers were always using? Arranging body parts, dead horses, etc into that spiral. We’ve seen it all over the place all throughout the whole series and now the the walkers are gone and no explanation.

It looked cool?

I guess that's all we're ever going to get.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like what was in Marcellus Wallace's briefcase, we'll never fucking know.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a water glass full of whiskey before the episode kicked off, haha.

Okay, someone help me out with the whole "Spoiler" thing. It has been said more than once in this thread that once the episode is aired, enter at your own risk... I don't mean to be "spoiling" anything if I am, but I assume I am not?

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps that is part of the problem here. They did a poor job of making us understand why the NK gave a shit about Bran/3ER in the first place. I still don't get it, and now? It doesn't matter.
We'll find out in a month when Fatty McButtertits releases the last books.