• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game of Thrones

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, White Walkers bring it down and then big undead Ice Dragon incoming. Those "Dragon take down machines" are just basic medieval ballistics. Don't know why they don't have a shit ton to begin with. They should have a lot of those. Anybody who has played Age of Empires knows this.

Anyway they are made of wood so it's only going to take one miss to ensure they get burned to the point where they're unusable.

I actually expect both of those events to happen. She loses 2 and keeps 1. Each army gets 1. I'm more confident about the situation you mentioned happening though.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far the season is going quite nicely. Good thing too because it's already at the midway point next week.

So hard to predict how this thing is going to end up, but for now they really want us to think Cersei is going to end up ruining everyone in the end as she sure has given heavy blows to the enemy on her doorstep.

I love how her brother was able to fuck her one night, and was able to meet the army on the battlefield the next day.

It's actually getting pretty easy to predict how it will end. The USS Enterprise is going to come along, teleport down Rambo and the terminator and they kill the white walkers and everyone else lives happily ever after.

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season 7 episode 4 preview:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was the Wall included in the opening credits? It was not featured in the episode.

Is this the first episode with no scenes from the Wall?

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh...... here comes Euron Greyjoy's stealth fleet again.

armada.gif

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She basically needs to wipe out Euron Greyjoy at this point... because he seems to be teleporting everywhere and wiping out ships. He just wiped out 2 massive fleets. Unsullied are basically stuck at an abandoned castle with no sense of leadership on their team (Greyworm is far from anything pre-battlefield tactics wise - he's just a fighter).

The next episode is called "The Spoils of War." which is probably going to be more about the Lanisters seizing High Garden and nullifying a major component of Dany's army. High Garden brings with it all the gold they needed to repay the Iron Bank which is a pretty big deal.

This might leave Cersei a bit over confident. I think we'll get an episode with heavy focus on Dany/Jon and them being FORCED to unite given the major losses Dany has endured and the fact that the Dothraki are good warriors but stand no chance to the superior armory and technological advances of King's Landing. There will probably be a segment on Sam as well (Spoils of War - technically his war with the disease/Citadel forbidding to help) where he discovers that the scrolls he's supposed to duplicate actually contain the info. he needs, and there was no way he could've gotten it otherwise.

That was giant finger pointing at foreshadowing following events for sure. What he finds out :noidea:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How funny would it have been if Jaime just lopped off Olenna's head right at the end of that episode? Come on GoT writers. You guys gotta do SOMETHING outlandish without GRRM's help at some point.

Overall best episode this season though.
I was actually waiting for that to happen. Not sure why it didn't.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Jon and Dany are talking alone outside, did he say 'daughter of the Night King'?
Isn't she the 'daughter of the Mad King'?

Just wondering if I heard that right.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still trying to figure out the system for breeding and training ravens, so I'm okay with the teleporting stuff.....

How do we know Euron didn't send a portion of his fleet to take out the Unsullied ships?

And given the distance that those fire bombs travel, how big are those catapults that those ships must be carrying? Does anyone know if this is 'show' logic or GRRM logic? Does he explain this in the books or provide greater detail?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kind of a meh episode. Feels like it was a lot of setting things up and tying up loose ends. Sand snake are out. Tyrells are out. Unsullied can be forgotten about for the time being.

When does Euron decide he wants to sit on the Iron Throne? When does he realize his army is stronger than Cersei's and he can take them out?

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Jon and Dany are talking alone outside, did he say 'daughter of the Night King'?
Isn't she the 'daughter of the Mad King'?

Just wondering if I heard that right.
I thought I heard that too, but I chalked it up to his accent and figured he said Mad King. I might have to check that again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season continues to be excellent. Loved the episode. I'll put up with the compromises the show makes because they are actually creating something as opposed to whatever it is GRRM is doing.

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does Euron decide he wants to sit on the Iron Throne? When does he realize his army is stronger than Cersei's and he can take them out?

How is his army stronger? He does have a strong navy, but he doesn't seem to have any significant ground forces to threaten that Lannister / Tarly army.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is his army stronger? He does have a strong navy, but he doesn't seem to have any significant ground forces to threaten that Lannister / Tarly army.
I forgot he had sucked Tarly into the whole thing.

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why was the Wall included in the opening credits? It was not featured in the episode.

Is this the first episode with no scenes from the Wall?

I think the Wall is included in the opening credits every week, along with Winterfell and King's Landing, despite whether the locations are included in the episode or not. The only episode I can recall that didn't have scenes from the Wall (or farther north) is Blackwater, but there's probably one or two I'm forgetting.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, since they are teleporting all over the place, I'd like to see Bronn return the favor and save Tyene. Pretty far fetched, I know, but it would be nice.

I've been thinking about that very plot line myself. And I don't think it's nearly as far fetched as it seems.

I mean - Euron can be everywhere at the same time. Anything's possible.