• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game by Game Predictions

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're a week out, and since no one really cares about the final preseason game, I figured it was time for a thread for everyone to throw out their game by game predictions for the season.

Baltimore - Without Von this game turns into a bigger shootout than I thought it would be a few weeks ago, but the Broncos are extra motivated and this time there is no miracle for Flacco. Broncos win 34-30.

@N.Y. Giants - Despite Peyton's best effort to knock off his little brother, Eli engineers a late drive and leads the Giants to victory. Giants 31-27

Oakland - The Raiders are awful. The Broncos win handily 37-6.

Philadelphia - Chip Kelly gets an up close look at how to run a fast paced offense in the NFL courtesy of Manning and company. Broncos win 41-17.

@Dallas - Another shootout, but the Broncos fall short in Dallas. Cowboys 28-24.

Jacksonville - The Jaguars have historically given the Broncos fits, but not this time. Jack del Rio gets a measure of revenge as his d shuts down the Jags and the Broncos win 27-10.

@Indianapolis - Von Miller makes his return to the team and Manning makes his return to Indy for a much hyped Sunday night matchup. Manning gets the loudest cheer of the night when he's introduced, but he spends the rest of the night making Colts fans sit on their hands as he slices their defense to shreds. The defense is boosted by the return of Von and force several turnovers as the Broncos win handily 44-23.

Washington - Mike Shanahan makes his return to Denver, but his new team can't hang with his old team. Von Miller spends the day making RG3 miserable and the Broncos win 27-13.

Bye - The Broncos hit the bye at a comfortable 6-2.

@San Diego - The Chargers can't protect Rivers. And they can't stop Manning. Broncos 30-20.

Kansas City - The much improved Chiefs, hovering around .500, try to get themselves in the division race by making a statement win in Denver. However, they aren't ready for the big time yet and the Broncos knock them down a notch with a 34-17 win.

@New England - After a slow start to the season, Brady once again has the Patriots offense clicking in high gear. Wes Welker is quietly determined to have a monster game to stick it to Belichick, and Belichick is quietly determined to shut Wes down to prove that letting him walk was the correct decision. Welker ends up with a nice game, but Manning tries to force it to him one too many times, and the resulting turnover kills the Broncos chances at a win. The Patriots come out on top 34-27.

@Kansas City - This game always causes the Broncos fits. Even last year, they had a tough time coming out with the win. This year, they are playing a better Chiefs team who are desperately clinging to division title hopes. They knock off the Broncos 20-17.

Tennessee - The Broncos bounce back with a blowout of the Titans, who once again aren't very good. Broncos 38-21.

San Diego - It's a sloppy Thursday night game. It's not very pretty, but the Broncos do enough to get the win 23-20 and finish the season perfect at home.

@Houston - By this time Houston is starting it's annual December swoon. Johnson and Foster are banged up, and Manning goes back to his dominance over the Texans. Broncos 35-24.

@Oakland - By this point, Oakland has secured the number 1 pick in the draft. The Broncos jump out big early and then take the foot off the gas to avoid embarrassing Dennis Allen. Broncos win 27-3.

So there you have it, the Broncos go 12-4 and win the division by 4 games over the 8-8 Chiefs.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good thought out and realistic expectations for this upcoming season. Can't really find any of the games that I actually disagree with here. As much as I would love to see the Broncos go undefeated this upcoming season and I do believe they are capable of such an accomplishment it obviously is not something that happens every year so 12-4 is a respectable season and should put us on the edge of getting another Bye.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take 12-4. We have much better postseason luck at 12-4 than we do at 13-3 anyway :suds:

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good rundown. I'd flip flop the Houston and Dallas outcomes, but the rest looks good to me. I can see 12-4 :hope: