• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #3 Blues v.s Sharks 7pm

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
well that was a total asskicking. men against boys all night.

This was a carbon copy of the 0-4 regular season. Bad special teams, dominant b lues smothering. Hitch>>>>> Todd

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less about the late goals, this team gave up after St Louis scored the fourth goal. That was a terrible effort.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, the Sharks didn't pull it off, but I feel a lot better about this team than I did 10 minutes ago.

Colin White really gave this team something to fight for.
Thornton, had that bad penalty late but that pass from behind the net was sweet.
That's the sort of playoff effort we've been waiting for.

This is looking a lot better going into game 4. They know they can score on Elliott now.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what happens when you play 5 instead of 60. I'm not letting them off the hook because they decided to play at the end. Fuck that.

exactly. this team is the biggest prick tease of all time.

hopefully they at least got some confidence to take the next game but honestly the Blues are so much better than the Sharks they don't deserve to win this series.

Blues play their system and do it well.

What the fuck is the Sharks system? Tmac does not seem to have a consistent plan nor does he have a backup plan to deal with the Blues and his team does not seem to want to follow his BS anymore.

I'm there at game#4, I hope for a good one.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday is do or die. I don't see the Blues losing 3 straight to the Sharks.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, the Sharks didn't pull it off, but I feel a lot better about this team than I did 10 minutes ago.

Colin White really gave this team something to fight for.
Thornton, had that bad penalty late but that pass from behind the net was sweet.
That's the sort of playoff effort we've been waiting for.

This is looking a lot better going into game 4. They know they can score on Elliott now.

sure if they can play 6 on 5! heheh :)

but seriously where was the effort when it was needed, when does it click in their head that they need to snuff out the pretty little passes and put more pucks and traffic on net?

it has to be a full 60 minute effort, look at the damn Kings they just don't quit!

is it that our team is old, banged up or both? the Blues have way fresher legs it seems.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
line 3 gets another shot!!! Moore+mitchell+galiardi now have a combined 2 shots in the last two games... total.

dress zues. if you brought him in the for PK, then put him there. Ive had WAAAAY more thant enough of moore. zero goals in 26 games in teal. He's the only shark, other than sluglass that has play more than 10 games and hasnt scored a single goal. he sucked again the PK, giving up the second one and actually the PK is WORSE since he came, if that was even possible.

Moore breaks his nose and still plays. Todd sucks total balls.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
glad i didnt watch this and went to a boxing fitness class instead lol

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
line 3 gets another shot!!! Moore+mitchell+galiardi now have a combined 2 shots in the last two games... total.

dress zues. if you brought him in the for PK, then put him there. Ive had WAAAAY more thant enough of moore. zero goals in 26 games in teal. He's the only shark, other than sluglass that has play more than 10 games and hasnt scored a single goal. he sucked again the PK, giving up the second one and actually the PK is WORSE since he came, if that was even possible.

Really? With all the problems this team had tonight and you want to try and use this as fodder to rip Moore? Give it a rest. Where the fuck was Marleau? Clowe? You know guys with a letter on their Jersey, your hatred for Moore is just comical at this point.

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Why does this team only decide to play when it is too late?

Ah.. we should know this by now - the Sharks are like that girl in high school who dresses all hot and seductive. Then when you finally get her alone to take it to the next level she goes all cold on you. Turns out she was just a tease lol.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MOOORE IS ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT

MITCHELL GET THE FUCK OUT

and WINNIK? MEH.

they looked like collegiate players tonight. terrible.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? With all the problems this team had tonight and you want to try and use this as fodder to rip Moore? Give it a rest. Where the fuck was Marleau? Clowe? You know guys with a letter on their Jersey, your hatred for Moore is just comical at this point.

seriously did you watch Moore tonight? he was HORRIBLE. i have been trying to be open minded but he just has shown nothing to me, i watched all his shifts carefully and he had a couple golden opportunities but he always passes the puck especially juicy one at the end of the game, i agree about the other players too but Moore's shifts are glaring. Marleau yeah SMH.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slimp acknowledges the fact that Moore is awful. All he is saying is, sure you can bag on Moore but where the fuck are the big boys?!? Recognize the fact that the Sharks top players are playing like shit, THEN you can start talking about Moore. That's the point Slimp is making.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slimp acknowledges the fact that Moore is awful. All he is saying is, sure you can bag on Moore but where the fuck are the big boys?!? Recognize the fact that the Sharks top players are playing like shit, THEN you can start talking about Moore. That's the point Slimp is making.

agreed but his entire line is AWFUL...give some other scrubs a chance :)

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also how is it we won the FO battle 39-33 and yet all the important faceoffs we lost! like on PP, in their zone...OMFG.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thornton was big this game despite a bonehead penalty late which he made up for with an assist right after. He has 3 points in the last 2.

The only way this team stands any chance is if Marleau decides to play for something more than a paycheck.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hitchcock is incredible. somehow, he managed to get the team to buy in. part of me thinks that it has to do with the fact that st. louis was dogshit not that long ago, and so the older players on the team are willing to do anything to be competitive, meanwhile they got some good young talent from having high draft picks. and backes is a solid captain, someone who is willing to get to the gritty areas of the ice, as opposed to some of the prima donna captains on some other teams.

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. You can't point at Moore as the reason they lost this game. Sure he was bad but so was 90% of the team, and a lot of them get paid a shit load more money.

Thornton was big this game despite a bonehead penalty late which he made up for with an assist right after. He has 3 points in the last 2.

The only way this team stands any chance is if Marleau decides to play for something more than a paycheck.

I agree Thornton had a good game, for the most part. Marleau has been a huge disappointment so far.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. You can't point at Moore as the reason they lost this game. Sure he was bad but so was 90% of the team, and a lot of them get paid a shit load more money.

I agree Thornton had a good game, for the most part. Marleau has been a huge disappointment so far.

i never said Moore was the reason they lost, re-read please.

what i am saying is that he is HORRIBLE and continues to be HORRIBLE as does the rest of his line. and isn't he, Mitchell and Winnik on the PK? honest question.

that is all.

:burt: