• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gambling analysis.

ggill15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So. This team is awesome. This is where I stand. Derozan looks sweet: his footwork has improved tenfold, his defense has improved tonnes and he's not taking stupid shots --> He's driving like crazy.

Also last night I went for the gold. This might sound stupid but at 80:1 I had to do it. I picked the Raps to win the Atlantic. Knicks suck, bostons old, I like indiana and the sixers but understand I dont expect to win.....it's 80 - 1....I put 500 on and got a 40 000 payout.

Also put 500 on the raps over under on wins of 32.5. I leveraged that crap.

Besides that, you guys watched the games --- This team is good --- Calderon as a second point guard will destroy all second string guards(He's made for that role)......

Last night didnt it just feel like carmelo vs the entire team? Would have been sweet to do commentary this year with you guys but my clocks are off yours ---

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the only way you don't win these bets is if stern gives the refs orders to get valiant anne in foul trouble early. Stern knows this team is dangerous, the team's due for a milking but could very well be another season of rigging

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
the Zhejiang Golden Bulls

31_110407080152_1.jpg
792_340953_994897-403x500.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
and those are his tigers jerseys, i just wanted to show off his hightech leg wraps

dafan590

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ex wants $15,000 monthly child support from former NBA guard Quincy Douby
OREN YANIV
Wednesday, September 05, 2012

A former NBA player who's being asked to pay $15,000 a month in child support branded his ex-girlfriend a gold digger Wednesday who wants to imitate the “Basketball Wives” lifestyle.

Quincy Douby, 28, a 2006 first-round draft pick who played three seasons with the Sacramento Kings and now stars in China, showed up at Brooklyn Family Court based a legal challenge from his ex, Tanya Raymond.

The 28-year-old mother of their 5-year-old daughter, Quinn, claims Douby had been paying for her home, but recently stopped, forcing her to move in with her parents.

"I've got a father who makes $2 [million] to $3 million a year and left the child destitute," Raymond's lawyer Steven Gildin said in court.

Douby claimed that he's been paying $1,500 a month for his daughter's entire life and has been providing for all her needs.

"It's just about money for her at this point," he said of Raymond, his high school sweetheart. The couple split before Quinn was born.

"All these basketball shows on TV — girls are watching it and they want that kind of life," the hoops guard claimed.

Gildin said Raymond only wants what she’s legally entitled to — about 17% of the father's salary. "My client is not a gold digger," he said.

The exasperated hoopster said he'll continue to pay to support his daughter.

"At this point, she can have the money. I don't care," Douby said. "I want everyone to know I love my daughter."

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ex wants $15,000 monthly child support from former NBA guard Quincy Douby
OREN YANIV
Wednesday, September 05, 2012

A former NBA player who's being asked to pay $15,000 a month in child support branded his ex-girlfriend a gold digger Wednesday who wants to imitate the “Basketball Wives” lifestyle.

Quincy Douby, 28, a 2006 first-round draft pick who played three seasons with the Sacramento Kings and now stars in China, showed up at Brooklyn Family Court based a legal challenge from his ex, Tanya Raymond.

The 28-year-old mother of their 5-year-old daughter, Quinn, claims Douby had been paying for her home, but recently stopped, forcing her to move in with her parents.

"I've got a father who makes $2 [million] to $3 million a year and left the child destitute," Raymond's lawyer Steven Gildin said in court.

Douby claimed that he's been paying $1,500 a month for his daughter's entire life and has been providing for all her needs.

"It's just about money for her at this point," he said of Raymond, his high school sweetheart. The couple split before Quinn was born.

"All these basketball shows on TV — girls are watching it and they want that kind of life," the hoops guard claimed.

Gildin said Raymond only wants what she’s legally entitled to — about 17% of the father's salary. "My client is not a gold digger," he said.

The exasperated hoopster said he'll continue to pay to support his daughter.

"At this point, she can have the money. I don't care," Douby said. "I want everyone to know I love my daughter."

these greedy bitches
madchild.jpg

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a good guy! This kind of shit is why I love me some Douby. When he was with the Raps, everybody used to talk about how much of a team player he was. He worked the hardest in practice, and was never a disruption. Douby was the perfect third string point guard.

I love that he loves his daughter.