• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gags waives NTC (sadface)

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link?

...and btw, I liked that avatar you had at the swamp too. I like the one you have now more, but it was pretty cool.

The metallica logo?

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Flyers signed a guy who's name is compiled of 2 female names...WTF!!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers signed a guy who's name is compiled of 2 female names...WTF!!

At least this thug doesn't use his face (as much) as a soft place for other guys fists to land like Cote did on a regular basis.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you guys once you see that 4th line out there grinding the shit out of other teams top lines game in game out you'll appreciate Shelley's signing...plus he'll actually win the odd fight true heavyweight.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you guys once you see that 4th line out there grinding the shit out of other teams top lines game in game out you'll appreciate Shelley's signing...plus he'll actually win the odd fight true heavyweight.

I agree that he is valuable, but $1.1 million valuable? Hell, he's 57x less valuable than Betts, and he's making 700K. That's the only thing holding me back from saying great offseason so far.

h X c Chris

foul-mouthed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
someone posted this on another forum...sounds like Dreger is nuts.

"Was just listening to the fan 590 Dreger was on and reports that a Blockbuster trade is in the works.

Dreger reports that Kovy wants to sign for 12 mil and a long term. He also says his wife wants to go to LA because of the good weather. So to clear cap for that contract he says if Kovy agrees to sign with LA this deal will happen

Carter and Gagne for Kopitar, Brown, Quick and Jack Johnson

That will clear enough cap space to sign Kovy at 12 mil it will also leave the Flyers with 600k in space with all those players coming back. Once Kovy agrees to deal Flyers will pull the trigger on the trade and then Kovy will sign minutes after. As for the 3 way thing he also reported that the Flyers will likely flip a d-man to Boston to make room for Jack Johnson.

As for the justifications for trading Carter. Dreger said hat they think Kopitar will be better and that Carter won't be the same player with his 2 broken feet. Kopitar is also younger.

LA love Kovy and will do this. Even if they are giving up a lot of key players. They think Kovy, Carts and Gags may fill that void.

EDIT: DEAL ONLY HAPPENS IF KOVY AGREES TO SIGN IN LA BEFORE HAND. THEN TRIGGER IS PULLED AND LA SIGNS KOVY MINUTES AFTER. IF KOVY DOESN'T AGREE NO DEAL. HOWEVER, HE SAID GAGS WILL BE TRADED EITHER WAY"

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone posted this on another forum...sounds like Dreger is nuts.

"Was just listening to the fan 590 Dreger was on and reports that a Blockbuster trade is in the works.

Dreger reports that Kovy wants to sign for 12 mil and a long term. He also says his wife wants to go to LA because of the good weather. So to clear cap for that contract he says if Kovy agrees to sign with LA this deal will happen

Carter and Gagne for Kopitar, Brown, Quick and Jack Johnson

That will clear enough cap space to sign Kovy at 12 mil it will also leave the Flyers with 600k in space with all those players coming back. Once Kovy agrees to deal Flyers will pull the trigger on the trade and then Kovy will sign minutes after. As for the 3 way thing he also reported that the Flyers will likely flip a d-man to Boston to make room for Jack Johnson.

As for the justifications for trading Carter. Dreger said hat they think Kopitar will be better and that Carter won't be the same player with his 2 broken feet. Kopitar is also younger.

LA love Kovy and will do this. Even if they are giving up a lot of key players. They think Kovy, Carts and Gags may fill that void.

EDIT: DEAL ONLY HAPPENS IF KOVY AGREES TO SIGN IN LA BEFORE HAND. THEN TRIGGER IS PULLED AND LA SIGNS KOVY MINUTES AFTER. IF KOVY DOESN'T AGREE NO DEAL. HOWEVER, HE SAID GAGS WILL BE TRADED EITHER WAY"

Last edited by a moderator:

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quick sucks.

Other than that, YTF would LA do that?!

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Quick sucks.

Other than that, YTF would LA do that?!

Yea, I have seen Quick play many times and I think he is pretty good. He played amazing before the Olympic break and was one of the top tenders at that time. After not playing at all in the olympics I think it really killed his momentum and on top of all the games he played in the season. He is solid and I don't think he could do any worse in net than Leights.

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm already in love with this place. Nice to talk with people on a reasonable level without all the stupid bs. It's a beautiful thing. :)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha we are just welcoming you. Soon you'll go through hell week where we will strapp you down and make you listen to Doc Emrick read posts between a Pens fan and a Caps fan on wether Ovie or Sid is better and how they would have dismantled the Flyers had we met up in the playoffs.

Infinite_Perception

Flyer Fan For Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Haha we are just welcoming you. Soon you'll go through hell week where we will strapp you down and make you listen to Doc Emrick read posts between a Pens fan and a Caps fan on wether Ovie or Sid is better and how they would have dismantled the Flyers had we met up in the playoffs.

Eff that shiz, I'll have to smack a ho, lol!

I'll just get Shelley to beat on some fools. ;)

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Shelley doesnt last another week!