• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

G26 Winnepeg @ LA - 12/13/2023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings with the 2-0 lead at the break. I thought Talbot should've probably had that Winnepeg goal. Sitting at 2-1. Not overly impressed with him as of late, but we'll see how the season continues to progress.

I knew Gavrikov missed the NYR game but they just said he's week to week, so that's a pretty big blow. We'll see how the team plays the rest of this month. I was sort of keeping my eye on the Edmonton game on the 30th, so hoping he's back for that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not great. Fox said it. Can't remember getting dominated multiple shifts in a row in awhile.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Villardi with his 3rd primary assist on all 3 goals.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vilardi with the 4th and Ehlers with the Empty-netter for his hat trick.

I thought Winnepeg controlled that chunk of the 2nd, but pretty even game overall. Jets seemed to have Talbot's number high glove. Something to keep an eye on.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are seeing the importance of Gavrikov....also the "normal" Talbot.

Hopefully Gavrikov has no lingering issues

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched thw replay, of course The Legend comes back here and lights up LA and PLD doesn't do shit. Icing on the cake would have been if Euro HOS scored one.

Looks like the December Skid is here, and in reality it started last week even though they won the first two games on the road trip. Talbot looks like he's come back to earth and Gavrikov's absence really hurts. Moverare did OK but he's no Gavrikov.

Oilers are only 3 wins behind LA now, need to fix this and fast.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone catch the post game? Roy was asked about The Legends comments he made about The Lizard being a dirty player and Roy straight up said Gabe's entitled to his opinion, we disagree with it and we will leave it at that. Bathe was surprised and wanted to go into it and Stoll said "just...dont" to her so there's something there.

The firmness in Roy's response definitely made it sound like Vilardi has some attitude issues and may have played a role in him being traded. We've seen and heard him and I'm starting to believe that was part of the issue for sure.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we are seeing the importance of Gavrikov....also the "normal" Talbot.

Hopefully Gavrikov has no lingering issues

I think Gavrikov settles so many things for this team and the Kings paid him like it. I know I am Quick fanboy, but Gavrikov and Korpisalo came in for Quick, so Quick never got this version of the defense and I would be curious to see what it would've looked like a year later. To see him settling in with the Rangers and posting better numbers than Shesterkin feels on brand for the situation. I felt like the Kings were a year away this year because of the goaltending, but they were just rolling so well for so long, it's hard to not let those cup fantasies creep in. But then one stint missing one key defenseman and this team looks completely different. Very curious to see how they respond here this month. I have the Edmonton date on the 30th circled and I think we'll learn a lot from that game. Vegas never seems to lose, and Vancouver has really come back to earth, so you can just feel like maybe Edmonton-LA Part 3 lingering.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,022.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone catch the post game? Roy was asked about The Legends comments he made about The Lizard being a dirty player and Roy straight up said Gabe's entitled to his opinion, we disagree with it and we will leave it at that. Bathe was surprised and wanted to go into it and Stoll said "just...dont" to her so there's something there.

The firmness in Roy's response definitely made it sound like Vilardi has some attitude issues and may have played a role in him being traded. We've seen and heard him and I'm starting to believe that was part of the issue for sure.

This is interesting. I've see so many comments about how Winnepeg fleeced LA on the trade based on that one game. My only real argument is Villardi has never had a healthy season, and this one so far has been no exception. Iafallo was a cap casualty, and Kupari and the 2nd are sort of nonfactors overall. I see there's a PLD thread over there, so I'll hop on over there.