• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

funny

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If only the Cards had seen that and been able to prevent the TD...

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Btw, speaking of Lynch, did anyone else notice after on the the fumbles, the pile was sorted out, one of the Cards' DL had the ball (Campbell maybe?) and all of the sudden Lynch starts reaching in and grabbing at the ball trying to pull it away? Like 20 seconds after the play was dead and even after the pile had been cleared. I was absolutely blown away that wasn't flagged. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Btw, speaking of Lynch, did anyone else notice after on the the fumbles, the pile was sorted out, one of the Cards' DL had the ball (Campbell maybe?) and all of the sudden Lynch starts reaching in and grabbing at the ball trying to pull it away? Like 20 seconds after the play was dead and even after the pile had been cleared. I was absolutely blown away that wasn't flagged. Couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Not to mention that was right in front of the ref who was trying to get the ball. But I wouldn't expect a flag in that situation since it's the Seahawks.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what you talking about Crimson? The Seattle Seahawks do not get flagged.... when do they get flagged prior to the last 4 mins of a game???

silly guy.... :suds:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow what an ass. u don't see gore complaining when he busts his ass to the goal line only to see dixon get a td