• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck the hawks

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Adam Jahns
#Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman told Com. SportsNet today that Joel Quenneville is "absolutely the guy" moving ahead & he's not looking for a G.

sweet. carry on, then :thumb:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This how the the Hawks need to be fixed.

1) Fire Coach Quenneville and replace him with Mike Keenan; this team needs direction.

2) Trade Jonathan Toews to Ottawa for Matt Carkner, Zenon Konopka and a 1st round pick; this opens up cap space moving forward and gives the Hawks some much needed toughness.

3) Trade Duncan Keith for Jeff Carter; I like that kids attitude.

4) Reassess the team's leadership core; Give Patrick Kane the C, Carter an A and Carcillo the other A when healthy.

5) Lose a shit tonne of games but be hilarious in doing so.

Ohh.... and bring in Doug Maclean, Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire to be a three-headed "monster" at GM. Make the Bowmans bus tables (including Scotty) just to piss off fans in MTL, DET and PGH.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Fire Coach Quenneville and replace him with Mike Keenan; this team needs direction.

2) Trade Jonathan Toews to Ottawa for Matt Carkner, Zenon Konopka and a 1st round pick; this opens up cap space moving forward and gives the Hawks some much needed toughness.

4) Reassess the team's leadership core; Give Patrick Kane the C, Carter an A and Carcillo the other A when healthy.

5) Lose a shit tonne of game but be hilarious in doing so.

Ohh.... and bring in Doug Maclean, Mike Milbury and Pierre McGuire to be a three-headed "monster" at GM. Make the Bowmans bus tables (including Scotty) just to piss off fans in MTL, DET and PGH.

you sir. have a great GM mind. you should be promoted immediately. well done sir.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Joe Thornton was giving Toews the business Friday night ... nice non-response by the big bad BHawks lol

nice to see them get questioned on team toughness and character for a change

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you sir. have a great GM mind. you should be promoted immediately. well done sir.

a0e79f14ab69.jpg

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5) Lose a shit tonne of game but be hilarious in doing so.

Can you imagine the fights between Milpuke, MacLean & McGuire over personnel decisions.LOL

I think Doug & Pierre would be in DEEP SHIT!!

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine the fights between Milpuke, MacLean & McGuire over personnel decisions.LOL

I think Doug & Pierre would be in DEEP SHIT!!

LOL.

I'd pay WAAYYYYYYY more just to see that than I would to see any team put together by that trio of monkeys.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL.

I'd pay WAAYYYYYYY more just to see that than I would to see any team put together by that trio of monkeys.

They would sell out the arenas in Columbus & Long Island that's for sure. The only downside is Milpuke would win. Of course this would be the END of the Blackhawks franchise as we know it. Allowing any of those three to make personnel decisions is a death sentence to any franchise. Especially MILPUKE.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Kane - 12 goals in 56 games played

He needs to be less Clark Kent and more SuperKane.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

5) Lose a shit tonne of games but be hilarious in doing so.

Bryan Murray, is that you?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
John Scott playing forward, while Morrison and Frolik are healthy scratches.
yeah, that aughta fix things.