• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Cousins Time To Get A New QB

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you want to put a rookie qb in with no running game, shit wrs and a 50/50 defense ?

because pryor is gone , brown is gone leaving you with ryan grant and MKD as your starting wrs , kelly isnt an answer .

but hey having colt lead the offense sounds good to me

new coaching staff for sure and another rebuild of 3-5 years

are you ready for it ? because you and dean and others didnt make it 3 this time

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the NFL! The fumble at the end was bullshit and Seattle got the worst calls against them in their game. Every time their is a select few who get the real meaningful calls go their way.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, Bake Mayfield looked great. :peep:

Cousin's had a poor game. So lets blame him for poor blocking, multiple drops by Pryor, Reed giving up the yard needed for a 1st down etc. It was ALL Cousin's. :martini:

As much as I do love jackson I hope you know I'm only joking about us going for him. Cousins is our qb for this year and Ill worry about that changing if/when we're eliminated from contention.

As for today's performance...unfortunately I couldn't watch but based on everything I've heard he was pretty bad. That's not the end of the world though, it's a long season.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I do love jackson I hope you know I'm only joking about us going for him. Cousins is our qb for this year and Ill worry about that changing if/when we're eliminated from contention.

As for today's performance...unfortunately I couldn't watch but based on everything I've heard he was pretty bad. That's not the end of the world though, it's a long season.
no worse then brady was vs the chiefs

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no worse then brady was vs the chiefs

That seems hard to believe, but doesn't really matter I guess. Like I said one game doesn't make the season. If he keeps looking bad that's when you worry.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how does pryor not find the ball on the opening play for a TD ?

Kirk looked like he overthrew him by a good few yards, but I think Pryor also lost the ball in the sun as well. There was also another play, a deep pass into the right corner of the end zone. To Pryor where the throw by KC looked to be too long by a couple yards, but I thought Pryor gave up on the ball way too soon.

Did anybody watch Pryor much last year? I ask because I'm curious as to what type of passes/pass routes he was most successful at. He didn't seem all that skilled or fluid, comfortable with a single deep pass thrown to him. He didn't seem all that fluid on crossing routes either for that matter, but crossing routes was where he had his most success with.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems hard to believe, but doesn't really matter I guess. Like I said one game doesn't make the season. If he keeps looking bad that's when you worry.
look the o/line gave up 2 strip sack tds . pryor dropped balls and lost a sure TD on the first play of the game
crowder fumbled and cut short a route blowing a td drive
KC threw a STUPID int late in the game . so yes he didnt have a good game but he was our leading rusher

hopefully next week it is a different story

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are both kidding with each other. It's all good.

Cousin's wasn't good. A bigger worry after this game is the Oline. Maybe it was just the Eagles but they are going to go up against a good defensive front next week so stand by. As far as I am concerned no on offense should be happy with their performance. D was eh. They did some good things. The first touc

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirk looked like he overthrew him by a good few yards, but I think Pryor also lost the ball in the sun as well. There was also another play, a deep pass into the right corner of the end zone. To Pryor where the throw by KC looked to be too long by a couple yards, but I thought Pryor gave up on the ball way too soon.

Did anybody watch Pryor much last year? I ask because I'm curious as to what type of passes/pass routes he was most successful at. He didn't seem all that skilled or fluid, comfortable with a single deep pass thrown to him. He didn't seem all that fluid on crossing routes either for that matter, but crossing routes was where he had his most success with.
i think he didnt track it at all . should have been a score

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too hard? He wasn't accurate at all today. the overthrow to Crowder for a pick is inexcusable in the red zone. You have to remember we are paying him 24M this year.

You are a complete buffoon. It was a horrible pass but the right one to make. Shit happens.

Who cares what he is being paid? You are seriously pathetic. Go find a college team to cheer for.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look the o/line gave up 2 strip sack tds . pryor dropped balls and lost a sure TD on the first play of the game
crowder fumbled and cut short a route blowing a td drive
KC threw a STUPID int late in the game . so yes he didnt have a good game but he was our leading rusher

hopefully next week it is a different story

No, the Eagles didn't come up with 2 strip sack TDs. They did strip-sack Cuz twice, but a few plays later after the fitst strip-sack. The Skins defense forced a Philly fumble which the Skins defense recovered.

I wouldn't call the first play of the game a sure TD to Pryor. It was overthrown to me and as of this moment. Pryor hasn't shown he can catch a deep pass, at least not as a Redskin. There was a Skins penalty on the play, Jordan Reed was called for holding, as Pryor dropped a pretty ass 50 yard pass from Cuz that he couldn't of placed better if he handed the ball to Pryor. Hit him in stride at about the rib cage area. All Pryor had to do was tuck his elbows by his side and put him hands in the proper catching position which he did. The ball went right through his hands like they were holograms.

Kirk's passes were high or long on numerous passes today, (very similar to the first Dallas game last year) but his WRs didn't do him many favors today as a few of the high passes on crossing routes should've been caught imo. I think Dotson dropped 2 passes, but other than that. I'd be hard pressed to say if he played more than a handful plays today.

Another thing about Pryor. With his size and long ass legs. He never really looks to be running at full speed. He just kinda gallops or strides real easy like. A lot like how Eric Dickerson or former Jets TE, Rich Caster ran. Kirk might've also been juiced up on nervous energy if you know what I mean. No drugs or anything, just natural adrenaline. Whatever the case may be though. After 4 years of all facets of the team looking not ready, unsure and maybe worst of all, unmotivated. I'm fully in the camp that says Kirk and his WRs need more work in the preseason. Significantly more. It would've been especially beneficial imo this season as KC, Pryor, and Dotson for all intents and purposehavde only been working tyogether for a couple months.

I haven't seen this mentioned much, but coaching at times seemed horrid. Going 20+ yards downfield with passes on 1st and 2nd down. Running plays that seemed to be developing and all over sudden a Philklky defender just flashes into the play and makes the tackle. Rob didn't look strong like he did last year when he started getting the rock. There were too many "Well, lets see what happens on this play call." Almost like a scrimmage or 7 on 7 drill.

The OL overall probably was the most disappointing aspect of the team from a players perspective. Teams are going to continue to blitz us as the O looked clueless. The coaches didn't impress much either in that respect. Do we have any RB that can consistently handle up the gut blitzes? Cuz looked bad at times to on some of the blitzes, but in his defense. There were plays where he had very little if any chance to avoid a sack, a hit or harassment.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he didnt track it at all . should have been a score

Maybe we've been spoiled by Djax's ability to track a football in the air. Course it helps Djax that he's been a WR very likely for his entire football playing career. Pryor on the other hand is going into year 2 as a WR.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well we have things to work on and KC slow out of the gate again

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we've been spoiled by Djax's ability to track a football in the air. Course it helps Djax that he's been a WR very likely for his entire football playing career. Pryor on the other hand is going into year 2 as a WR.

He didn't even see the ball, til it hit the ground in front of him. He missed an easy TD in the end zone. Of course, it wouldn't have counted, but still. Then, the drop, when he had plenty of real estate in front of him, when we were at our own 1. Terrelle Pryor has got to do better.

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too hard? He wasn't accurate at all today. the overthrow to Crowder for a pick is inexcusable in the red zone. You have to remember we are paying him 24M this year.

Of course, he threw that one off his back foot. Each time KC makes throws with bad mechanics, it's a recipe for disaster.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a complete buffoon. It was a horrible pass but the right one to make. Shit happens.

Who cares what he is being paid? You are seriously pathetic. Go find a college team to cheer for.

you are pathetic to defend his play. Shit happens? are you serious!! Make Kc accountable for once. Stop making excuses.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are pathetic to defend his play. Shit happens? are you serious!! Make Kc accountable for once. Stop making excuses.
are you going to tell us he should not throw to an open guy at the 5 yard line for a first down ? he has to throw that but he has to throw a better ball

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, he threw that one off his back foot. Each time KC makes throws with bad mechanics, it's a recipe for disaster.

biggest play of the game but of course skinsdad, gk, and jy wont admit to that one.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you going to tell us he should not throw to an open guy at the 5 yard line for a first down ? he has to throw that but he has to throw a better ball

of course it was the right read but you have to make that throw. if you miss you miss low not high when you can get picked. Like Gruden said its protecting the ball. you guys don't understand that.