• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FSU fans having "mocking Media" on Twitter

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the same ones mocking will be the ones crying when fsu gets severe sanctions down the rd

This will happen. The sad part is Jimbo Fisher and Jameis Winston will be long gone by that point. Winston bolts either in the next few days or weeks if things get worse ( at the end of the season at the latest). Jimbo will be gone well before the NCAA brings in the RV’s and starts renting out large blocks of Tallahassee hotel rooms for months at a time when they come for their “investigation”. He’ll move on to LSU or Michigan or wherever and leave Tally in a sloppy mess for the new guy to get fucked with.

We’ve all seen this movie before. It’s no different here. Campus police and administrators turning a blind eye or worse to situations with their star athlete. Tisk, tisk. Goodbye scholarships, goodbye 2013 National Championship, and Goodbye Heisman. Back to obscurity with FSU.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will happen. The sad part is Jimbo Fisher and Jameis Winston will be long gone by that point. Winston bolts either in the next few days or weeks if things get worse ( at the end of the season at the latest). Jimbo will be gone well before the NCAA brings in the RV’s and starts renting out large blocks of Tallahassee hotel rooms for months at a time when they come for their “investigation”. He’ll move on to LSU or Michigan or wherever and leave Tally in a sloppy mess for the new guy to get fucked with.

We’ve all seen this movie before. It’s no different here. Campus police and administrators turning a blind eye or worse to situations with their star athlete. Tisk, tisk. Goodbye scholarships, goodbye 2013 National Championship, and Goodbye Heisman. Back to obscurity with FSU.

Hopes and Dreams Swamp. Do you think that the NCAA is going to come in after their latest fucks ups? They could, but I do not know if they will. They are the one thing that is less credible to the public than Winston is.

Winston will leave, but Jimbo will stay unless he wants to pay 5 mil out of his pocket for leaving early. He is tied to the raises of his staff and in his contract he must repay the university and Boosters the money they paid his staff in raises. He just signed this contract in February.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kfc-closed_1338542678_epiclolcom.jpg

#BLAMEJAMEIS

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopes and Dreams Swamp. Do you think that the NCAA is going to come in after their latest fucks ups? They could, but I do not know if they will. They are the one thing that is less credible to the public than Winston is.

Winston will leave, but Jimbo will stay unless he wants to pay 5 mil out of his pocket for leaving early. He is tied to the raises of his staff and in his contract he must repay the university and Boosters the money they paid his staff in raises. He just signed this contract in February.

NCAA is licking its chops to get this alley-oop served up. Hell this is such an easy slam for them, THEY couldn’t even fuck it up. We’ve got college administrators fucking around with EVIDENCE. Jesus, it doesn’t get any better than this. So yeah, NCAA comin' to town soon for the Indians.

Jimbo will leave, some school will pick him up because they think he can coach. They’ll take care of any buyouts, that’s the way it works. No way he’s staying around to deal with 5 year bowl ban and similar scholarship reductions. Hell it could end up in a mini-Death Penalty. NCAA ready to get back on its horse and start slaying again. FSU and Tally Po Po setup a real nice kill for the boys................

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NCAA is licking its chops to get this alley-oop served up. Hell this is such an easy slam for them, THEY couldn’t even fuck it up. We’ve got college administrators fucking around with EVIDENCE. Jesus, it doesn’t get any better than this. So yeah, NCAA comin' to town soon for the Indians.

Jimbo will leave, some school will pick him up because they think he can coach. They’ll take care of any buyouts, that’s the way it works. No way he’s staying around to deal with 5 year bowl ban and similar scholarship reductions. Hell it could end up in a mini-Death Penalty. NCAA ready to get back on its horse and start slaying again. FSU and Tally Po Po setup a real nice kill for the boys................

What do they slam them for? Title IX violations? That is a fed thing and already being investigated. What evidence did administrators mess with? Toxicology reports, hospital reports, what evidence did the administrators mess with? I really would like to know what you think. The only thing that an AD person did was not forward something to their title IX compliance officer. Again a Fed thing.

He may leave, but I doubt it.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do they slam them for? Title IX violations? That is a fed thing and already being investigated. What evidence did administrators mess with? Toxicology reports, hospital reports, what evidence did the administrators mess with? I really would like to know what you think. The only thing that an AD person did was not forward something to their title IX compliance officer. Again a Fed thing.

He may leave, but I doubt it.

They withheld the specifics, hell even the very fact that an alleged r*pe occurred, from the authorities for several days while contacting the potential defendants lawyer with said evidence and knowledge of a potential crime IMMEDIATELY so they could get a jump start on getting his ducks in a row. I’m sure they would have done the same for any regular student accused of r*pe on the FSU campus, right?

Yeah, that’s nothing major.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They withheld the specifics, hell even the very fact that an alleged r*pe occurred, from the authorities for several days while contacting the potential defendants lawyer with said evidence and knowledge of a potential crime IMMEDIATELY so they could get a jump start on getting his ducks in a row. I’m sure they would have done the same for any regular student accused of r*pe on the FSU campus, right?

Yeah, that’s nothing major.

Wrong on the timeline Swamp. The authorities (TPD) already knew about it. TPD contacted Winston via Cell phone asking him to come in for questioning. He went to I assume Fisher. Fisher and the Athletic Department forwarded him to an attorney(Tim Jansen) to represent him. Again what evidence did they mess with? All the athletic department did was not forward it to their title IX office. IF you are talking about the 4 days before the SAO got the TPD report. The media had the same stuff the same day that FSU received it from TPD. None of these are as you say messing with evidence. And it did not allow Tim Jansen to come up with a defense.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong on the timeline Swamp. The authorities (TPD) already knew about it. TPD contacted Winston via Cell phone asking him to come in for questioning. He went to I assume Fisher. Fisher and the Athletic Department forwarded him to an attorney(Tim Jansen) to represent him. Again what evidence did they mess with? All the athletic department did was not forward it to their title IX office. IF you are talking about the 4 days before the SAO got the TPD report. The media had the same stuff the same day that FSU received it from TPD. None of these are as you say messing with evidence. And it did not allow Tim Jansen to come up with a defense.

I believe everything you need to see is included in the attached report by an investigative journalist. It’s pretty plainly spelled out. What/who are the sources you are quoting in terms of your timeline? Cited sources or just hearsay from friends in the program?

Police, Florida State hampered Jameis Winston investigation, documents show | FOX Sports

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to see here...move along...

Florida State Seminoles QB Jameis Winston's lawyer challenges university on hearing - ESPN
"Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston's attorney has challenged why the university plans to conduct a disciplinary hearing nearly two years after Winston was accused of sexually assaulting a former FSU student in December 2012."

No new news. Was in his letter to FSU last month. He even referenced their procedures listed on their Code of Conduct website. I linked the letter in another thread.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe everything you need to see is included in the attached report by an investigative journalist. It’s pretty plainly spelled out. What/who are the sources you are quoting in terms of your timeline? Cited sources or just hearsay from friends in the program?

Police, Florida State hampered Jameis Winston investigation, documents show | FOX Sports

The timeline on when Winston was called by TPD is from TPD records/reports, Patricia Carroll(accuser's 1st attorney), NYT article from April, SAO report, and FSU timeline letter. So 5 different sources that all say the exact same timeline of when Winston and subsequently Tim Jansen knew about the accusation. The timeline I speak of is even included in the link you gave.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The timeline on when Winston was called by TPD is from TPD records/reports, Patricia Carroll(accuser's 1st attorney), NYT article from April, SAO report, and FSU timeline letter. So 5 different sources that all say the exact same timeline of when Winston and subsequently Tim Jansen knew about the accusation. The timeline I speak of is even included in the link you gave.

I’m talking specifically about the 4 days the FSU Admin had information about a potential case that the SAO didn’t even know about. Are you going to sit here and tell me this isn’t unbecoming of an Institution of Higher Learning to take said information and contact the perps attorney to have them get a head start on the case? Come on man. This kid has been nothing but a walking rap sheet since he set foot on campus. TPD and Campus PD plus Admin have all been in cahoots protecting this creep because he is a star. Just ask yourself what would happen to any other run of the mill student at FSU if even 2 or 3 of the 5 incidents happened to them. You and I both know they would have been shown the door long ago. No, Jameis gets the extra special treatment, and I believe your school will pay dearly for their ways. With this much smoke billowing from Tally, the NCAA and the FEDS are making plans to camp out for a while. Title IX will be the absolute undoing of the school. Once that train starts rolling, you might not have a football program to root for any longer. Is he really worth the SHIT he puts you thru as a fan? I mean look at you, you are an intelligent guy. You’re actually defending him now for the umpteenth time over another shit sandwich he’s served you and your school. We haven’t even discussed Jersey-gate. When will you have had enough of him? after another National Title? What happens when the NCAA takes away those titles? Will you like him as much? Will you still like Jimbo and the Boys who ran interference this whole time?

Just some questions to think about. I know when one of our assholes fucks up, I want them gone before they become a black mark on the program. It’s not worth the baggage, or the tarnished image, no matter how good they are. And that’s what FSU is right now, a joke. Deserved or not, the perception of FSU is the Clown Prince Jameis is running the show down in Tally. He continues to get right in the University’s face and tells you all to “Fuck Off”. He did it a couple of weeks ago with FHRITP. He did it again with the revelations of the autograph mess. He’s a spoiled child that will continue to push Mom & Dad with even more ridiculous antics because he knows NO DISCIPLINE is coming. One game suspension for all of the 5 incidents he’s had? Really Manager, really?

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sickos

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m talking specifically about the 4 days the FSU Admin had information about a potential case that the SAO didn’t even know about. Are you going to sit here and tell me this isn’t unbecoming of an Institution of Higher Learning to take said information and contact the perps attorney to have them get a head start on the case? Come on man. This kid has been nothing but a walking rap sheet since he set foot on campus. TPD and Campus PD plus Admin have all been in cahoots protecting this creep because he is a star. Just ask yourself what would happen to any other run of the mill student at FSU if even 2 or 3 of the 5 incidents happened to them. You and I both know they would have been shown the door long ago. No, Jameis gets the extra special treatment, and I believe your school will pay dearly for their ways. With this much smoke billowing from Tally, the NCAA and the FEDS are making plans to camp out for a while. Title IX will be the absolute undoing of the school. Once that train starts rolling, you might not have a football program to root for any longer. Is he really worth the SHIT he puts you thru as a fan? I mean look at you, you are an intelligent guy. You’re actually defending him now for the umpteenth time over another shit sandwich he’s served you and your school. We haven’t even discussed Jersey-gate. When will you have had enough of him? after another National Title? What happens when the NCAA takes away those titles? Will you like him as much? Will you still like Jimbo and the Boys who ran interference this whole time?

Just some questions to think about. I know when one of our assholes fucks up, I want them gone before they become a black mark on the program. It’s not worth the baggage, or the tarnished image, no matter how good they are. And that’s what FSU is right now, a joke. Deserved or not, the perception of FSU is the Clown Prince Jameis is running the show down in Tally. He continues to get right in the University’s face and tells you all to “Fuck Off”. He did it a couple of weeks ago with FHRITP. He did it again with the revelations of the autograph mess. He’s a spoiled child that will continue to push Mom & Dad with even more ridiculous antics because he knows NO DISCIPLINE is coming. One game suspension for all of the 5 incidents he’s had? Really Manager, really?

Swamp your time is way off here. You are thinking that Tim Jansen who was Winston's attorney from January 2013 on had no defense ready for anything until November of 2014. He already lknew about the allegation 11 months prior. He even stated that Detective Angulo contacted him in Feb 2013. Sorry, but you are buying into something that makes no sense because Winston and Jansen knew about the investigation long before TPD gave their report to FSUPD OR the SAO.

Now the one thing that you said with which I agree is about Title IX. THAT is where any punishment will come from. Not from anywhere else. Also they are looking at 20 other cases, but this is the only 1 mentioned in 99% of articles. The title IX is not just about Winston, but more so about how FSU handles ANY case. Along with the other 57 schools currently under investigation at this moment.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can jameis afford a lawyer? I know damn well I couldn't in college