• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#TBLightning Yzerman said he won't go looking for a trade to cut salary, isn't close to one, expects relatively quiet July 1.

It seems like Yzerman will be in for a quiet July 1, the main priority was to keep lock Stammer down and keep this team intact. I would personally like to see Yzerman grab a 4th line RW an upgrade over Brown, possibly Steve Bernier who adds size 6"3 215lbs and has a goal scorers touch with 16 goals last season.

Team

Killorn-Stamkos-Callahan
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Paquette-Filppula-Drouin
Namestinkov-Boyle-Bernier

Brown-Marchessault

Hedman-Stralman
Garrison-Coburn
Carle-Sustr

Witkowski

Bishop
Vasilevskiy

By the end of the year I think Drouin will sway with Callahan. There is no Nesterov, I think sees more time in the minors to develop rather than being a 7th Defenseman.

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#TBLightning Yzerman said he won't go looking for a trade to cut salary, isn't close to one, expects relatively quiet July 1.

It seems like Yzerman will be in for a quiet July 1, the main priority was to keep lock Stammer down and keep this team intact. I would personally like to see Yzerman grab a 4th line RW an upgrade over Brown, possibly Steve Bernier who adds size 6"3 215lbs and has a goal scorers touch with 16 goals last season.

Team

Killorn-Stamkos-Callahan
Palat-Johnson-Kucherov
Paquette-Filppula-Drouin
Namestinkov-Boyle-Bernier

Brown-Marchessault

Hedman-Stralman
Garrison-Coburn
Carle-Sustr

Witkowski

Bishop
Vasilevskiy

By the end of the year I think Drouin will sway with Callahan. There is no Nesterov, I think sees more time in the minors to develop rather than being a 7th Defenseman.
Ya I was thinking bernier or scottie upshall maybe
SEAN BERGENHEIM again ?

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Bergenheim but I think he gets more money and a role (3rd line) that the bolts won't offer him due to there youngsters. Upshall is another I like and I think a good possibility along with Bernier, the knock on Upshall is that he has a tendency to get hurt and can lack discipline at times.