• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agency updates

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Knowshon fan since his college days, and I am hoping he comes back on a deal similar to what you just pointed out. A short 2 year, 3 mil per should do it.

If for no other reason than the fact that he was pretty darn good in pass protection last year......

The market for RBs is as dead as can be, so maybe we are just giving him a chance to see if anyone will knock him over with a deal. When that doesn't happen, perhaps we hold the upper hand and can get him for even cheaper.

I thought for sure Atlanta would snap him up.
Its kind of a catch 22 with Moreno. Part of me wants to see what Ball ( with more workload) and CJ can bring. With Moreno still there, I don`t think Ball gets chance to see what kind of back he can be. As the #1 now, I really think this guy will blow some doors off and I think CJ can bring something special in as change of pace guy or at least a breather guy for Ball. I also expect Denver to pk up Starks possibly as insurance and then have a "ace in the whole" rb they like in 6-7yh rd or UDFA possibly. I my self am excited to see what Ball can do as the lead horse esp the way he finished the season.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I am excited to see what Ball can do.

I am fine either way. I just would not be surprised to see Moreno brought back if the price is right.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anybody heard anything about Champ? I've been looking everyday, but I don't see hardly anything about teams inquiring about him. There was an article about the Eagles maybe interested, but that didn't seem to have gone anywhere.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Knowshon fan since his college days, and I am hoping he comes back on a deal similar to what you just pointed out. A short 2 year, 3 mil per should do it.

If for no other reason than the fact that he was pretty darn good in pass protection last year......

The market for RBs is as dead as can be, so maybe we are just giving him a chance to see if anyone will knock him over with a deal. When that doesn't happen, perhaps we hold the upper hand and can get him for even cheaper.

I thought for sure Atlanta would snap him up.

I would like to see Moreno back, but the Broncos will not pay him big money.

And while he had the best year of his career, there is a lot of analysis out there that he benefited from the passing attack. We saw teams drop 5 or 6 into coverage and Moreno and Ball saw a lot of defenses with only 6 men in the box.

Not saying this is the only reason, but it makes a difference.

I am a Moreno fan, if he can do it on another team and be successful, than great. But what would be even greater is to see him have another year like he did last year in a Broncos uniform.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also return kicks.

This right here is why this signing excites me. The Broncos I guess you could say killed two birds with one stone. Decker and Holiday being gone in Free Agency opened up two holes for this team. Sanders takes care of those two holes by himself. Only concern with him is his health. The guy has struggled to stay healthy at times.

Also what excites me is the speed our offense should have. People need to remember that it wasn't the physical receivers that gave Seattle the most trouble on defense. It was the speedsters that usually got them. Yes if the Corners got them jammed at the line they could be easily taken out of the play but if they got past that original jam the Seattle corners really struggled to keep up. Just look at the game TY Hilton had against them.

braves66boy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to rotoworld at 9:30 pm yesterday, Emanual Sanders became the newest Broncos's player. I like this move.

braves66boy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Front office executives around the NFL are reportedly "fuming and crying foul" over Emmanuel Sanders' decision to sign with the Broncos.

It has nothing to do with the Broncos, but everything to do with Sanders and his agent. Sanders reportedly agreed to terms with the Chiefs earlier in the week before his agent took that offer to Tampa Bay and engaged in talks with the Bucs. The 49ers had a visit set up with Sanders before he and his agent blew it off. "This was one of the worst situations in modern football negotiations," one executive said. Another said Sanders' agent, Steve Weinberg, broke "every rule in negotiations." What Weinberg did isn't against the rules, but it's commonly accepted that once sides agree with a handshake or in writing, the deal is set. Weinberg has two clients currently in the NFL.
Related: Chiefs, 49ers, Buccaneers

Source: NFL.com
Mar 16 - 10:57 AM

I find it funny that our newest player and his agent jerked the chains of the Chiefs, 49ers, and Bucs front offices according to the above story.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to rotoworld at 9:30 pm yesterday, Emanual Sanders became the newest Broncos's player. I like this move.

Sanders will be a productive player assuming he can stay healthy in DEN...not excited to see him leave, but PIT needs to get a taller WR to pair with Antonio Brown.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders will be a productive player assuming he can stay healthy in DEN...not excited to see him leave, but PIT needs to get a taller WR to pair with Antonio Brown.

If it makes you feel any better, Wheaton always turned into a monster for me in Madden

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Montgomery, starting center that was released by the Washington Redskins is in Denver today. Is it possible that Elway are company aren't quite done with Free Agency?

MH64