• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Freddie Kitchens

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have no issue with the person that first mentioned the topic? Well that makes sense.
I don't care for the comment but I'm not gonna get my panties in a bunch over stupid shit like that either. It isn't worth responding to.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care for the comment but I'm not gonna get my panties in a bunch over stupid shit like that either. It isn't worth responding to.

Responding to someone doesn't mean being upset. Odd you don't have an issue with the person that started the topic. Hypocrite.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on the Browns defense. They have to stop the running game better. That was how the Giants beat the Seahawks, ran it down their throats all game long.
And the Giants D could give Mayfield some things he's never seen and cause some indecision. This isn't the same old Gmen and the Browns can't count on Daniel Jones giving them 3 extra possessions. McCoy isn't great but he does limit mistakes. I think this game might be a close one.
The Browns run defense is usually pretty solid but the Ravens offense is unlike any running attack in the NFL and a bad matchup for CLE. They dont hace great LB’s that can cover space so Lamar is a huge threat. They wont have to deal with that against NYG but still a key for the Giants. If they can run the ball well it gives them a chance.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns run defense is usually pretty solid but the Ravens offense is unlike any running attack in the NFL and a bad matchup for CLE. They dont hace great LB’s that can cover space so Lamar is a huge threat. They wont have to deal with that against NYG but still a key for the Giants. If they can run the ball well it gives them a chance.
Yeah, I agree. But the Giants have ran the ball well the second half of the season vs some decent run stopping teams. I do think that would be a bigger element with a healthy Jones though. While not quite on Lamar's level, he really can gash a defense at times. I do think the Browns have the ability but they still sometimes mess up their assignments at that LB level. I like the Browns in this one but I do think it will be a close, hard fought game.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Responding to someone doesn't mean being upset. Odd you don't have an issue with the person that started the topic. Hypocrite.
I didn’t start anything I called the China virus by it’s name.