• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Frank Gore happy to play for a different QB

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frank Gore is clearly happy he's not playing with Colin Kaepernick anymore | Sun Times National
So I guess people show their true feelings about their QB once they leave the team. Frank Gore is clearly happy to be out of SF and away from Kaepernick.

In Kaep's defense though, even if he does have the potential to be an elite QB, it will never happen in SF. Jed York wants things done his way (even though mommy and daddy bought him the team) or the highway and he will never get the proper guidance. Unless you count "perform well or get fired" as "guidance." Jed York is a worse owner than Snyder or Loria could ever hope to be IMHO.

But everyone has something to say after they leave the 49ers I've noticed. I wonder what Reggie Bush will say once he leaves. No secret what Harbaugh thinks, even though he's not as good a coach as some were led to believe.
I'm not convinced that Kap is such a bust just yet. In his career, he's shown flashes of solid/good QB play, including on the biggest stages. And he's dedicated to his craft, consistently working to get better. I think that this year may go a long way to indicating whether he has a promising trajectory or not.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,054.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore cant think or talk his way out of a paper bag. He's just paid to run with a ball. No one cares what he thinks

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore qualifies as a good organization. Certainly better than the one that ran out of town in the middle of the night.

if you think kraft wouldn't run out of mass if he was told we are just going to take your team ! you are even more full of shit then i think you are .

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Colin is doomed without Harbaugh. Harbaugh understands how to make QBs succeed. It was pretty obvious when Harbaugh was just mailing it in last year that Colin suffered. When Harbaugh was actually 'there' Colin did fine.
Kaepernick's only good games were against the Packers. He sucked against everyone else.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...then left them in shambles.

Nope. The shambles occurred after he left. Harbaugh may be a couple beers short of a 6pack, but he built Stanford into a powerhouse and was able quickly turn SF into a playoff caliber team after more than a decade of shit seasons and even took them to the freaking SB.

SFs problems are its front office and shitty cheapo ownership. They got a pretty new stadium, but their fans are being absolutely ass raped with seat licenses / season ticket prices.

The 9ers are going to stink up the joint for years and the fingers need to be pointed in Baalke and Yorks direction. Entirely their fault.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,054.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep was a 1980s style one hit wonder. He always looks like a confused wide receiver under center in the first place. his career is over as anything other then a back up or a poor man's Mike Vick.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it seemed he didn't intentionally leave them in shambles, but more like management disliked him for whatever reason.

I think if Harbaugh was still there SF would be looking at competing once again for a top NFC spot.

IMO SF might have peaked (DEF especially) and are due for some turnover regardless of the HC. With Harbaugh, they would still be competitive and may not have lost as many key guys all at once.

I think there was some headbutting between Harbaugh and the FO and egos got frayed.