• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ordinary people know more types of people, know more people's experiences now. There's more opportunity for empathy, more opportunity to break through that racist programming and indoctrination. White people are far more likely to be exposed to both the humanity and struggle of Black people now. It's cause for hope.

As white people (like me, if that wasn't obvious, even though I've tried to conceal my identity with this capybara), we're still going to encounter areas where our understanding falls short, where the asks of Black people feel immediately unreasonable or bizarre, but if we keep our minds and hearts open, and pointedly and intentionally get past those initial responses to really hear and understand, we can accomplish the unified world we want.

Like I said a while back, it's the beauty of the Internet and young people. For everything that sucks about the Internet giving people the chance to self-segregate in their echo chambers and not face reality, you can't escape the fact that the first generation of people who grew up with the ability to connect with people from everywhere on earth and realize for themselves that we're not all that different is coming into their own. Now that generation has it's own kids. In the future what unites us will have a far greater pull than what divides us. And future generations will look at this as the moment when it finally started to break through.

The problem is the death throes of the current powers that be desperately trying to hold onto power. Could get ugly. We already see it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
timcg10o4w251.png

That's good.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Wilson has been a clean player this year. Give him a break, @dash ! ;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again - When Tom Wilson sticks to hockey and doesn't cross the line, he's a valuable player to have on your team. He's that power forward that all teams want to have.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Evidence So Far Of Coordinated Campaign To Place Pallets Of Bricks At Nationwide Police Brutality Protests

The White House official twitter actually retweeted the one from the Jewish Center at Sherman Oaks and only took it down when the center corrected them.

That's good their isn't a conspiracy. I saw those posts and thought it seemed pretty unlikely.

I just hope I don't run across them. Because when I see a brick, it's finding a home in some glass. Compressed clay and compressed sand are meant to be together!! #OneLove

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said it before and I'll say it again - When Tom Wilson sticks to hockey and doesn't cross the line, he's a valuable player to have on your team. He's that power forward that all teams want to have.

So is he kinda like... 'hop on my back boys, I'll take you to the promised land.'

;)

gatorchip likes this

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is he kinda like... 'hop on my back boys, I'll take you to the promised land.'

;)

gatorchip likes this

AND I DON'T CARE HOW MANY FACES I HAVE TO ELBOW TO GET THERE

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Evidence So Far Of Coordinated Campaign To Place Pallets Of Bricks At Nationwide Police Brutality Protests

The White House official twitter actually retweeted the one from the Jewish Center at Sherman Oaks and only took it down when the center corrected them.

Also, 43, you're doing it wrong. When "your" guy gets busted, you're supposed to justify the actions in any way possible. You're not supposed to be like "If he did something wrong, they should investigate him." When a conspiracy that supports you is disproved, you're supposed to take it another level deeper. C'mon man. Slippin'.

;)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pz3csf1qnw251.jpg

The visual here has had me laughing for like five minutes.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have the moran Drew Brees and his mischaracterization of the Kap kneeling, and an "apology" for being misunderstood, not the for the mischaracterization...now you have the young yahoo ex GA bulldog QB, Jake Fromm, Bills draft pick being a prick

Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback Jake Fromm, the former Georgia Bulldogs star who was selected in the fifth round of the 2020 NFL Draft, acknowledged and apologized for using racist language in a text message conversation that went viral on social media on Thursday.

Screenshots of a conversation between Fromm and an unknown person were posted to Twitter. Fromm was asked if his views have changed on guns, and he went on to write that guns are good and that gun suppressors should be “very expensive so only elite white people can get them.”

“But no guns are good

They need to let me get suppressors

Just make them very expensive so only elite white people can get them haha”
:L

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a little girl he put hands on ????

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Police are now asking for help in identifying him.

gotta say, if that was my daughter they wouldn’t need help. He’s be lying unconscious when they arrived.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Police are now asking for help in identifying him.

gotta say, if that was my daughter they wouldn’t need help. He’s be lying unconscious when they arrived.

yah id be in jail because he would have gone over that railing

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing plans for an alligator infested moat are being drawn up to surround the White House - Kinda goes against 'Drain the Swamp' don't you think.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing plans for an alligator infested moat are being drawn up to surround the White House - Kinda goes against 'Drain the Swamp' don't you think.

yup the gators are being wrangled up but they want no part of that shithead

Status
Not open for further replies.