• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha....

Facebook friend from high school: why are we going after the people who entered the Capitol, yet very few people who burned down buildings, broke windows, stole merchandise, and assaulted people have been arrested?

Me: posts article showing well over 10,000 people have been arrested.

4 hours later
cricket GIF

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Icymi the photo was deleted because it was taken in 2019 ... although im sure theres a legit photo of her with the terrorists taken jan 5 out there somewhere :noidea:

So is that or is that not a photo of Boebert with 4 people throwing white power signs?

I get that it should have been removed as misrepresentation saying it was Jan 5. But it doesn't change what's in the photo.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is that or is that not a photo of Boebert with 4 people throwing white power signs who took part in the jan 6 insurrection?

I get that it should have been removed as misrepresentation saying it was Jan 5. But it doesn't change what's in the photo.

fify

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I should discuss this with my very left leaning wife. But I can't because she went to work teaching kids in person at a Catholic school.
Gym Jordan still going with the lap dog routine. At least I have a vote against him (not that it matters)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case any of you missed Gym Jordan's comments, let me summarize:
0330chewbacca.jpg

Kitty Hawk happened, then we went to the moon. Stop trying to impeach. I yield back.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The reality is she’s not representing the conference; she’s not representing the Republican ideals." -Jim Jordan on Rep. Cheney

For the record, Cheney and her half dozen cohorts in the House at the moment are the ONLY ones representing Republican ideals.

Becuase if following a sociopathic cult leader who hasn't led for months and foments violence and insurrection against his own republic is representative of your party's ideals, then the party is over.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is that or is that not a photo of Boebert with 4 people throwing white power signs?

Yeah the photo wasn’t on the 5th but as @jstewismybastardson mentioned those folks were there on Jan 6th.

Still she is a piece of shit.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure the guy from Arizona argued that we can't impeach the President for inciting a violent mob because that will make the violent mob MORE violent.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha....

Facebook friend from high school: why are we going after the people who entered the Capitol, yet very few people who burned down buildings, broke windows, stole merchandise, and assaulted people have been arrested?

Me: posts article showing well over 10,000 people have been arrested.

4 hours later
cricket GIF
Finally a response.

"Yeah, they arrested them when it happened, but they aren't going after them after the fact"

*Google search for less than 2 minutes*

Post article about Columbus police looking for a protester after the fact. Wonder what "yeah, but" comes next

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a response.

"Yeah, they arrested them when it happened, but they aren't going after them after the fact"

*Google search for less than 2 minutes*

Post article about Columbus police looking for a protester after the fact. Wonder what "yeah, but" comes next
Yeah, but Google is part of the deep state.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ummm Kevin here is your stupid fact finding mission.....He did it, you want the video?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know how all the sister banging Cleetuses from the South will always drawl "Dang it! The South never REALLY surrendered, so I think it's my right to fly my Confederate flag!!"? I've been thinking about that. It's obviously bullshit but why not concede the point for the next few weeks?

Hear me out. Now if any of these primitive banjo heads shows up even close to US government buildings with any confederate apparel on their person, vehicle or accessories they are presenting themselves as soldiers of an army that has NOT surrendered and should be viewed as enemy combatants.

Then shoot the single branch family tree tubs of inbred shit right in their gravy holes.

Then watch the average IQ of the nation rise with every rifle crack and the final whimper of every homemade fiddle.

All those in favoUr say aye!!

Last edited:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(R) Newhouse from Washington just stood up and said he was going to vote to impeach.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy said “The President bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding. These facts require immediate action of President Trump." McCarthy said that impeaching Trump would divide the country further and called for Congress to focus on uniting Americans.

That's not uniting, that's called placating.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
House Minority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy said “The President bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding. These facts require immediate action of President Trump." McCarthy said that impeaching Trump would divide the country further and called for Congress to focus on uniting Americans.

That's not uniting, that's called placating.
An old (ish) saying that i miss hearing and should really be brought back in these troubled times is “you do that and youre letting the terrorists win”

Status
Not open for further replies.