• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for all.... For what or to whom do we owe Trump's oddly Presidential video address yesterday?

(1) Possible ban from Twitter?
(2) Impeachment/25th amendment ending his political future?
(3) Someone on his staff finally reached him?
(4) A moment of self-reflection and the realization he's been focusing on all the wrong things and not thinking of others as a pandemic rages?

*Just kidding on 4. hahahahahaha

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife shared this little convo from a couple of her Facebook acquaintances. Edited to protect, well, us.

"I was planning to go to Washington but I'm in quarantine. I don't have the virus but I have been exposed to someone who has it. Have been in contact on several occasions. My daughter and my granddaughter had it. They didn’t want me on the bus to Washington. Go figure."

"Were you on the list to storm the doors? :D"

"Just to support our President."

"I will be leaving Facebook. It is one’s choice who to be friends with, what groups to follow, what to see. When some unknown person tells us what is true or not, what we can say, what we can see, we have lost our first amendment right. I refuse to be a part of this censorship."

...more discussion about Parlor and MeWe...

"I will follow in time. I am also changing the party to Independent and wishful for a new party to be formed."

"Don’t change yet. You need to vote in primaries. Hopefully there will be some to take out the rinos. I hear the Patriots Party might be forming."

/I so want this new party to thrive.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question for all.... For what or to whom do we owe Trump's oddly Presidential video address yesterday?

(4) A moment of self-reflection and the realization he's been focusing on all the wrong things and not thinking of others as a pandemic rages?

Couldn't you have just made #4 "I can lift 10 pounds over my head"?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No potato salad option?!?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

e1e.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh without a doubt #4! He is our supreme leader and could do no wrong. I remember witnessing him shoot an 18 on an 18 hole golf course.
Still waiting for his bronze statue to be erected on the Mall so I can bow to him every day and leave presents by his feet.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would actually buy a PPV event to see him debate McConnell, Rubio and Cruz on the floor of the Senate.

"I will follow in time. I am also changing the party to Independent and wishful for a new party to be formed."
Do it. Teach us a "lesson". Give us a Democrat super majority for eternity.

We're overdue anyway.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see Ted Cruz and Gym Jordan left their mark.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would actually buy a PPV event to see him debate McConnell, Rubio and Cruz on the floor of the Senate.

Do it. Teach us a "lesson". Give us a Democrat super majority for eternity.

We're overdue anyway.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so stupid.

He's violated the policy hundreds of times and they're like "okay, but not once more." Why? Ban him, you idiots. He's a danger to the country and the world.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife shared this little convo from a couple of her Facebook acquaintances. Edited to protect, well, us.

"I was planning to go to Washington but I'm in quarantine. I don't have the virus but I have been exposed to someone who has it. Have been in contact on several occasions. My daughter and my granddaughter had it. They didn’t want me on the bus to Washington. Go figure."

"Were you on the list to storm the doors? :D"

"Just to support our President."

"I will be leaving Facebook. It is one’s choice who to be friends with, what groups to follow, what to see. When some unknown person tells us what is true or not, what we can say, what we can see, we have lost our first amendment right. I refuse to be a part of this censorship."

...more discussion about Parlor and MeWe...

"Don’t change yet. You need to vote in primaries. Hopefully there will be some to take out the rinos. I hear the Patriots Party might be forming."

I think the chances of a GOP split have been pretty high since the tea bag thing ten years ago. The entire party shifted right then, as we're seeing, started to splinter. It's a realistic possibility.

But I think you're seeing the potential for a similar thing to happen to the Democrats. Chuck Schumer is going to be senate majority leader and Nancy Pelosi is going to be speaker and neither seems to particularly give a shit what the "squad" or anybody else on the far left of the party think and most of the party will back them, as will the president who is a fossil from the third way era.

I think the movement on the left is growing but are going to be hard-pressed to do much more than they already have to pull their party toward them. What happens in the next 2-4 years when, like Trump with Obamacare repeal and...eh fuck name 3/4's of his platform, the party doesn't deliver on things like universal healthcare, police reform, DC/PR statehood, etc.? Good chance they're in a similar, albeit (hopefully) less violent position as the Republicans are in right now. And maybe that's what's needed - total re-think of the party system. It used to happen every 50 years or so and now it hasn't really happened in over 100 years.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so stupid.

He's violated the policy hundreds of times and they're like "okay, but not once more." Why? Ban him, you idiots. He's a danger to the country and the world.

The answer is he's good for business. On another board I frequent, that very question was posed to the owner of the board regarding a poster who just trolls other posters (I must admit, he does so without name calling and insults) and the answer straight from the owner's lips was "He's good for business".

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow ... what an idiot ... i suppose he doesnt want state and fed govts to pursue prosecution against Trump either

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then there is Newsmax and Deanna Lorraine:

Status
Not open for further replies.