• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winning Georgia wouldn't help at all though.

Hypothetically, even if they win both seats and they were able to seat them by Wednesday (impossible, but speaking hypothetically), they'd a) never get the 2/3rds required for a conviction and b) probably couldn't even get it to the Senate floor in time anyhow since it would be 50-50 and Pence would still have the tie-breaker until the 20th.
It can be legally argued that he doesn't have to be a sitting president to be impeached....

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many of those same people would be fine with undergoing surgery with a doctor who said "I don't wear a mask".

I would because I love our freedoms and I love this country. Have you even seen all the stickers on my truck that prove it?!?

Personally, I'm tired of having to go to the bathroom in the little stall they make you out at a public store. That's tyranny!

The public health risks are small if I defecate on a sidewalk. When will the radical Democrats stop pushing for these absurd rules in our lives and let us have FREEDOM for their communist plots and "public health data." FREEDOM!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have enjoyed several of the Republicans today talking about how the terrible thing in this call between the President and the Georgia Sec of State is the "leakers" providing this to the media.

But Georgia code (here's the link, since any of these fucking idiots or their full staff could have looked it up) allow either party that is part of the conversation or that received consent from one party to the conversation to record a phone call. The other party does not have to consent and you would think the legal "Dream Team" would have realized that. The best people... moving on...

And since the Senators/Reps are objecting to the "state law not being followed" in their election objections (which (1) isn't true and (2) it isn't in the states they represent), you would think they wouldn't be objecting to someone doing something entirely within the bounds of the law.

So, to the treasonous, seditious representatives and Senators who do not believe in democracy and are a threat to the republic, I have an invitation...

tenor.gif

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I would because I love our freedoms and I love this country. Have you even seen all the stickers on my truck that prove it?!?

Personally, I'm tired of having to go to the bathroom in the little stall they make you out at a public store. That's tyranny!

The public health risks are small if I defecate on a sidewalk. When will the radical Democrats stop pushing for these absurd rules in our lives and let us have FREEDOM for their communist plots and "public health data." FREEDOM!
sound like a cry for FREEDUMP!!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little off topic but.....The fact someone would believe what the EPOCH Times states shows their Far Right bias anyway.
Their slogan stating "Expose the truth through unbiased news" alone screams Far Right.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I have enjoyed several of the Republicans today talking about how the terrible thing in this call between the President and the Georgia Sec of State is the "leakers" providing this to the media.

But Georgia code (here's the link, since any of these fucking idiots or their full staff could have looked it up) allow either party that is part of the conversation or that received consent from one party to the conversation to record a phone call. The other party does not have to consent and you would think the legal "Dream Team" would have realized that. The best people... moving on...

And since the Senators/Reps are objecting to the "state law not being followed" in their election objections (which (1) isn't true and (2) it isn't in the states they represent), you would think they wouldn't be objecting to someone doing something entirely within the bounds of the law.

So, to the treasonous, seditious representatives and Senators who do not believe in democracy and are a threat to the republic, I have an invitation...

tenor.gif
and the reason they felt they should record the call, was because Lady G had already called to asked them to throw out legal ballots

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget to put sun tan lotion on the tip of the penis. Because they ain't taking my liberties and freedoms by making me wear pants in public!

Oh wait nevermind. 100% of these idiots are fat f**king rednecks that their belly fat engulfs what little d*ck they have.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little off topic but.....The fact someone would believe what the EPOCH Times states shows their Far Right bias anyway.
Their slogan stating "Expose the truth through unbiased news" alone screams Far Right.
I sometimes randomly get epoch times in the mail and i will give them this ... its the perfect size for folding into a liner that i use in the small bin we keep under the kitchen sink to throw out food waste for compost :thumb:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.