• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure it was Mischa but i could be wrong ... i mean ... he didnt correct me (with respect to anything :) )when i gave my well wishes to the happy couple :noidea:

maybe i did have his/her name wrong and he was just being nice and didnt want to correct me :think: man ... now i feel horrible :pout:

View attachment 261176I'm probably wrong.
I'm probably wrong.

Last edited:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks comeds i feel much better about the whole deal now

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Let’s be clear what is happening here: We have a bunch of ambitious politicians who think there’s a quick way to tap into the president’s populist base without doing any real, long-term damage. But they’re wrong — and this issue is bigger than anyone’s personal ambitions. Adults don’t point a loaded gun at the heart of legitimate self-government.” -Ben Sasse (R-Nebraska)

He's right, so I'll give him a little credit. But not too much because Ben Sasse and his party still didn't stand up to Trump for the last 4 years of bullying, supporting white nationalism, criminal behavior, etc. Trump is currently able to continue his ridiculous two-month long tantrum because he has learned over the last 4 years that it worked. And the Republicans built towards this moment over the last couple decades by caring more about power and manipulation than about governance and justice. They have been destroying the largest middle class that ever existed with tax cuts and loopholes for the rich, courting insane religious zealots, race baiters, and xenophobes, and working against common sense measures like building a health care or immigration policy that acknowledges that people just want to work, be healthy, and escape disease and violence. You don't like the plans of the Democrats. Granted. But where is your plan? You never have one. You make threats about job killing policies and use garbage rhetoric like America First to manipulate ignorant citizens to acting like you're governing. You are not.

The Republicans didn't even meet the minimum standards of human decency in addressing crisis-level problems like the pandemic, a justice system badly in need of reform, or a failed health care system (all of which are literally killing people) let alone address major long-term issues like social security or climate change - real problems supported by real data that they refuse to acknowledge. They create fake issues like the war on Christmas or that COVID is a hoax because it allows them to manipulate the fear of change in broken, tattered people. Ironically, the people most desperate for and in need of the very changes they have now been convinced to argue against.

That our leadership in this county is just not fighting for actual solutions to real problems while wealth continues to consolidate among the richest in our nation. It's disgusting. The federal government simply didn't mount a response to this pandemic. Here's some small checks! The fact that 70+ million people still supported that response - well, I've always been aware that we have epidemic levels of stupidity in this country, but I didn't know it was this bad.

Our direction now is clear. It's towards the middle. And I have a feeling a lot of evil around the world will rise and a lot of violence will happen here in the coming decades. It's great that some like Ben Sasse are drawing a line or that Glenn Beck now acknowledges he helped "tear the country apart." But why weren't they FUCKING ADULTS that put the republic first BEFORE those realizations. They were obvious to anyone with a small bit of intellect and even a shred of decency.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1