• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kja4nnz5_116e79p_17wiznp.png

kja4t2xq_2hee0_17wiznp.png

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, do they say that? Which ones, sir? Where did they publish that statement?

Because Pennsylvania has 9,011,495 registered voters. something that can be easily looked up on the Web. And only 6,915,283 of them cast a vote for President in November. Again, something EASILY LOOKED UP on the Internet. Let me check my math.... carry the 4.... nope, not coming up with 200,000 more votes than voters.

So stop saying "someone said this..." It's an idiotic and baseless way to build an argument. At no Presidential debate did anyone ever respond to a question with "well my hot dog vendor thinks..." It's stupid. It's an argument relied on by very, very stupid people. On top of that, it's factually inaccurate and easily disprovable. The media knows it's nonsense. Judges know it's nonsense. Your own party knows it's nonsense. A quick Internet search reveals it to be complete and total nonsense.

The only ones who don't are your ignorant, redneck supporters who think the left wants to destroy the country because they want to make sure everyone can get access to healthcare if they need it? Those sick and evil people! #FuckTrump #FuckRednecks

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Boeing 737 Max. I wouldn't fly on one not because of its past dubious safety record but because of the airlines (in particular, I'm looking at you American Airlines) insistence on adding as many uncomfortable seats as possible and taking away every last centimeter of free space. If you ever get stuck on one of these birds, just try to use the bathroom and see how well that works for you. Even the first class seats on these suck.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Boeing 737 Max. I wouldn't fly on one not because of its past dubious safety record but because of the airlines (in particular, I'm looking at you American Airlines) insistence on adding as many uncomfortable seats as possible and taking away every last centimeter of free space. If you ever get stuck on one of these birds, just try to use the bathroom and see how well that works for you. Even the first class seats on these suck.

You're more of a Singapore Airlines guy, right? I guess Cathay Pacific will do in a pinch.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s that bad huh? And Boeing did such a good job on the Dreamliner.

Like you said I guess, more of an airline thing than anything.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're more of a Singapore Airlines guy, right? I guess Cathay Pacific will do in a pinch.
Yes, Singapore Airlines is my favorite. I also really like Changi airport. I really like Thai Airways as well - best food. Cathay was good but I’ve only flown them once - we had an Aussie captain named Mick who wrangled crocs in his free time. Best pilot I remember having. NA Airlines can’t even sniff the Asian carriers fumes. And none of the premium Asian carriers flying these god awful 737 Max planes.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I...I just don't get it...

‘Team mom’ sentenced for raping 11-year-old on husband’s lacrosse team​

A Washington mom has been sentenced for raping an 11-year-old on the lacrosse team her husband coached.

Court records show that Su Hyon Dillon, 46, was sentenced to 10 years to life earlier this month after she pleaded guilty to first-degree child r*pe and second-degree child r*pe last month, The News Tribune reports.

Dillon, who was “considered the team mom,” according to the declaration for determination of probable cause, has no prior criminal history.

She will serve a year of her sentence behind bars with the rest suspended, as part of a Special Sex Offender Sentencing Alternative. Other conditions are attached to the sentence, among them, Dillon having to register as a sex offender.

In the probable cause statement, Dillon told police “she was the adult and should have known better.”

Authorities were contacted by the boy’s mother last year after he disclosed the abuse during a counseling session.

The abuse began in 2014, according to charging papers, and at least some occurred at Dillon’s home near Puyallup, about 36 miles south of Seattle, as well as a hotel during the team’s traveling.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I...I just don't get it...

‘Team mom’ sentenced for raping 11-year-old on husband’s lacrosse team​

A Washington mom has been sentenced for raping an 11-year-old on the lacrosse team her husband coached.

Court records show that Su Hyon Dillon, 46, was sentenced to 10 years to life earlier this month after she pleaded guilty to first-degree child r*pe and second-degree child r*pe last month, The News Tribune reports.

Dillon, who was “considered the team mom,” according to the declaration for determination of probable cause, has no prior criminal history.

She will serve a year of her sentence behind bars with the rest suspended, as part of a Special Sex Offender Sentencing Alternative. Other conditions are attached to the sentence, among them, Dillon having to register as a sex offender.

In the probable cause statement, Dillon told police “she was the adult and should have known better.”

Authorities were contacted by the boy’s mother last year after he disclosed the abuse during a counseling session.

The abuse began in 2014, according to charging papers, and at least some occurred at Dillon’s home near Puyallup, about 36 miles south of Seattle, as well as a hotel during the team’s traveling.
:wtf:
Sadly it goes with the whole stigma that it is cool for a boy to have sex with an older woman but the opposite the person should have his d*ck chopped off and to rot in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.