• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love when people use logic to kill stupid conspiracy theories and in turn destroy a Trump talking point.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will all die slow, painful deaths. Brown people first. Like what happened in the ISIS caliphate but with white people in charge.

Unless we can somehow escape. Do forest cities accept refugees from shit hole countries?
Sadly after last night the answer is NOPE.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Trump was debating both Biden and Wallace last night, it's no surprise he had to interrupt that much.

/MAGA hat wearers probably
Sadly that is a true defense I have seen already.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interviews with "undecided voters" after the debates was hilarious.

Who the fuck is undecided? They should be called "reluctant but smart" voters for Biden and "holy shit you seriously support a treasonous, grossly incompetent con man who doesn't pay taxes and pays off hookers and hasn't done anything about a wall or health care and has let hundreds of thousands Americans die and thinks forests should be raked and bleach injections are a health option but holy shit you're actually serious and you got mostly Ds in high school didn't you" voters.

You can't have watched Trump for nearly 4 years now and be like... hmmm, jury's still out.
I saw the panel of undecided voters on cnn and there was one guy who was a trump 2016 voter who was asked if the name calling by biden (?) was appropriate and he responded to the effect of “cats out of the barn” and then talked about all the slurs pocahontas, sleepy joe etc etc. that Trump always uses(d)

The cnn person doubled down and asked “so you think its ok that Biden called the President a clown?” And he responded ... “if the shoe fits” .... as the cnn person began to walk over to the next undecided he says “clown shoe”

he looked so proud of himself lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly that is a true defense I have seen already.
I was watching the post debate analysis on BBC and they had some twat from California's Republican Party who said that. There was an audible sigh from the host. Then the twat started to go all off the rails and they just cut her off. She said something about Joe Biden being disrespectful (in response to a question about the Tax revelations) and the host was like "Well, thank you." <cut camera>

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a nice thread going on this one.
Let me add that is the one thing Trump and I agree on is that bad things happen in Philadelphia.
It breaks my heart seeing their sports teams suck. :suds:

I appreciate a good sports rivalry be it intra-state or intra-province. Philly - Pittsburgh is right up there with Calgary - Edmonton

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Pretty bad when you own Daughter hates you that much.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate a good sports rivalry be it intra-state or intra-province. Philly - Pittsburgh is right up there with Calgary - Edmonton

Never forget when Philly lost the SuperBowl. My boss at the time (in Atlanta) she told me sorry on the Eagles loss. I told her I was from Pittsburgh.... She looked at me weird and I had to explain to her that most people from Pittsburgh think of Philadelphia as part of New Jersey (IE the armpit of the US) and most people from Philly think of Pittsburgh as part of West Virginia (cousin marrying hillbillies).

Haven't spoken to her in years but to this day I still don't think she got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.